since we're talking about vocals today

• what are your fav shinee vocal moments?

some of mine:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• All of those but also

• May this precious baby be happy in the afterlife, let's talk about the notes! LMK if I need to share more <3

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• All of those but also

pasted-from-clipboard.png

This show always kills me to watch as they all look so sad, but he especially looks like he is ready to break down. :waterr: I want to hug them.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• pasted-from-clipboard.png

This show always kills me to watch as they all look so sad, but he especially looks like he is ready to break down. :waterr: I want to hug them.

shinee world 2014 is my fav concert of theirs but yeah it is sad to watch at times...

when kibum and jjong cry i always cry with them.

but at least we know they were able to be consoled by each other back then.

minho gives really comforting hugs, so dw. <3

• shinee world 2014 is my fav concert of theirs but yeah it is sad to watch at times...

when kibum and jjong cry i always cry with them.

but at least we know they were able to be consoled by each other back then.

minho gives really comforting hugs, so dw. <3

My goal is to find friendships like theirs. :cryingr: Taemin still thinks of Jonghyun and is living his life not only for himself but him too according to an interview he did :waterr::waterr: Sorry, but this made me think of when he said that. The poor Maknae is dedicating his life to his friend and it makes me want to cry happy tears.

Quote from Soompi

Taemin confessed that he still often feel the emptiness whenever he thought of Jonghyun. SHINee and their fans previously commemorated Jonghyun's death on December 18, 2017. The singer died of apparent suicide at the height of the band's success. Taemin said Jonghyun very often crosses their mind.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!