Only one thing I hope for Lisas Money dance performance tomorrow

• I think Kiel did the first part of Lalisa, Lee Jung did the chorus and the bridge.

I’m betting money that Sienna Lalau has a part in choreographing Money. I’m not as upset about not having an MV for it because at least she can actually dance.

• i think i saw that Money is charting on top of Drake song right now (rap charts)...without an MV

YG lost the opportunity to make their move on the US by not making a basic MV for money

and delaying the release is worst, not going to go off like Jenchuli, but i see every day on youtube fanmade mvs for money, or lyrics mvs taking thousands and thousand views each...because there is not an MV for Money...

YG you have a leak of money right now...for being cheap

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• They tried to sabotage her don't you see this CEO. She definitely hates Lisa. Like wtf. I hope this company tank hard for what they did to Lisa. Their excuses are dumb as f. They don't want her to promote anywhere reasoning this holidays. But rosé is everywhere in the same week in US while it's Lisa who needed the most promotions. What kind of mistreatment is this. It's crossing the line too much i hope karma hit them hard

• It's not yang it's this new CEO who is a woman. she favors rosé

• Don't worry. It's going soo viral right now on TikTok thx to that squid game thing. It's everywhere

• YG lost the opportunity to make their move on the US by not making a basic MV for money

I agree. I think they didn't bring "A-game" when it comes to sticking to their usual intentionally d0pe synergy. To me, that's a part of the YG brand. "Lalisa", "Money" and the upcoming collab with DJ Snake could have been a strong move to pull more international eyes and ears to Blackpink and ultimately back to YGE.

• I agree. I think they didn't bring "A-game" when it comes to sticking to their usual intentionally d0pe synergy. To me, that's a part of the YG brand. "Lalisa", "Money" and the upcoming collab with DJ Snake could have been a strong move to pull more international eyes and ears to Blackpink and ultimately back to YGE.

YGE is a petty MF. Lisa kept the lights on in that company since 2020 with all her China promo and endorsements

• I don't understand the fuss about lalisa choreo. It looks great, catchy and so many details. It's also not as easy as it's made out to be as seen with most of dance covers out there.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!