My biggest fear for GP999 final lineup

• That the foreign line ends up just being the foreign line. No real significant roles besides that

Like IZ*One’s J-Line. Despite how Hitomi was one of the better dancers, Nako was one of the better vocalist, and as for Sakura

Yet it felt like they were just “the J-Line”

For Girls Planet 999, there are a lot of Chinese & Japanese girls who are lead & even main position material

If this group has 4+ foreigners, it will be pretty bizarre if none of them have prominent roles

• If Bora gets eliminated next round then the talent spectrum on the Korean side is… how do I say this nicely?

Demolished.

Chaehyun can’t hold the roof by herself lol.

And honestly most of the “talented” and pretty visuals are on the Japanese and Chinese side. So if Mnet does pull a IZONE then it would be pretty noticeable.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• i would hate for that too, i used to look at the Japanese members that way for a long time.

when i finally realized just how talented and powerful each one was, they're were months away from disbandment </3

• AND HYERIM WILL GET ELIMINATED?? we are screwedddd

jiwon is lead vocal in chebul so maybe...but they might use planet pass on a really good korean vocalist?

• What are the chances of them pulling a situation where they debut more than 9 members? Not gonna lie. I want that to happen.

i think the more the merrier, i'd love to see more girls debut maybe with planet pass, it includes mainly the judges input so ideally it would be only the judges choice. im stanning the group either way because at least one of my faves are obviously gonna make it, no doubt. i heard a theory that they might add an extra three on reddit.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!