LISA ROLLING STONE INTERVIEW

• i know this is good for people who doesn´t know her.

But for us Blinks or Lilies...we all knew most of the answers, nothing new.

Most of interviews with idols are pre setted, i mean they know what they can ask and what not, and many times they present the questions before the interview.

she could have prepared herself better, and tell us something funny or more interesting.

It is good for her to have more media cover, but for me personally, this was meh

Muppets Old Men Gif

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• She can only work with what’s giving to her… the questions were simple, what do you want her to answer? Fanfic ?

• She can only work with what’s giving to her… the questions were simple, what do you want her to answer? Fanfic ?

an interview is like telling a story or making a painted portrait about yourself. You can be simple but yet colorfull.

i have more fun in her vlives with Jisoo and the cats, than watching this. I can be honest and give my opinion, even if i love her, i didn´t like the interview.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Well it did answer one of the universe mysteries, the origin story of her bangs.

• I don't think the interview is boring. She has grown in confidence and is very honest IMO, like saying "oh, so now it's my time to shine" about the solo..

Like before when she admitted she holds back in group dances, and when she has called BP dances easy. She doesn't talk as much but she plays the fan service, scripted answers game a lot less than a lot of idols.

• i think the whole point of promoting her is for people who dont know her to get to know her...

so this was good.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!