[Album Details] Our Star Fleet Captain Key delivers

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Ill riot if I dont get a huge poster of this

• The album looks amazing ;(

If there is one thing SM is doing right this year is graphic design for albums ;(

Except for the sticky version of sticker, I'd like to pretend it doesn't exist

also Wayv this year wasn't it

but the rest were amazing

knowing Key, the songs' quality will be just as great, I can't wait :pepe-hype:

The concept is amazing :pepe-hype:

Legend Lee Know

External Content youtu.be

• I'm not rich enough to buy all the versions, so which one should i get?

I'm leaning towards Ver B

They are all looking so good

A is like toy packaging

B is cereal box

C is more traditional

Tape is well tape

• External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!