GP999: Do you think Yujin is mostly just coasting by?

• People vote for her just because they know her, same with Bahiyyih (her brother). It's not fair to unknown trainees.

Ehh maybe during the beginning but after 7 episodes I dont think this is the case anymore lol. I think she got a lot of new supporters from the show. I couldn’t careless about CLC Yujin but watching Yujin as she is on the show, how she perceives herself and towards the other contestants makes me see her differently.

And I wouldn’t say it’s unfair to the unknown trainees when most of these contestants are riding on unfair advantages too lol. It can be from a brother, a previous group, ex-big 3 trainees, pretty privilege and so forth.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• Ehh maybe during the beginning but after 7 episodes I dont think this is the case anymore lol. I think she got a lot of new supporters from the show. I couldn’t careless about CLC Yujin but watching Yujin as she is on the show, how she perceives herself and towards the other contestants makes me see her differently.

And I wouldn’t say it’s unfair to the unknown trainees when most of these contestants are riding on unfair advantages too lol. It can be from a brother, a previous group, ex-big 3 trainees, pretty privilege and so forth.

Let's be honest, Yujin's talent is average. She wasn't even the best in her group, let alone this show.

As an idol with several years of experience she doesn't stand out in performances to me.

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• And I wouldn’t say it’s unfair to the unknown trainees when most of these contestants are riding on unfair advantages too lol. It can be from a brother, a previous group, ex-big 3 trainees, pretty privilege and so forth.

The unfair part is that the trainees don't have the privilege of debuting in a Korean group that's 7 years old and has a reputation of being incredibly unsuccessful. Hence magnifying her chances of winning based on a factor not related to being an idol (talent + charm + visual). I put Huening's sister in a similar category. You can bet a lot of people supporting Baiyeh and Yujin will mostly only do it during the show but once the group debuts it no longer has the same importance to them.

They weren't there for Yujin during CLC, what will be different now unless they have other trainees they really like. But it automatically takes away a spot for other hopefuls who can bring more to the table.

• I don't care what anyone says

If one of the least popular members from at best a vaguely popular Group is winning this competition by a landslide like she currently is, than that doesn't bode well for the success of the Final Group

They won't be IZ*ONE by a long shot, more like UNI.T

• I don't care what anyone says

If one of the least popular members from at best a vaguely popular Group is winning this competition by a landslide like she currently is, than that doesn't bode well for the success of the Final Group

They won't be IZ*ONE by a long shot, more like UNI.T

This could’ve been said about Kaeun too who was the least popular in After School. Not to mention Eunbi who was in a bottom of the barrel nugu group

Funny cuz people also said IZ*One couldn’t get the success IOI had, and welp….

• People always forget that being an idol is a career. The goal is to succeed. And Yujin is doing her best to succeed using her advatages without stepping on other people.

Also I do believe that not all of those votes are pity. Yujin has been talented for years and people are just seeing it now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!