Come watch the performances from NCT127's comeback show

• Sticker

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kick It

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Promise You

Focus - Road Trip - Bring The Noize

Lemonade

• Me singing along to Johnny's "we going over speed with that" line in Bring The Noize knowing that I had an overspeed ticket last week that I'm yet to pay :peperun:

• External Content youtu.be

But why is this so beautiful? Omg look at them and their beautiful little smiles? Of course the maknae would sit with his legs crossed on top of the table. And Jeong Jaehyun we'd all appreciate it if you controlled yourself.

Doyoung's precious toothy smile :pepe-sad:

Aeicy come collect your rude man :pepe-cut: why is he sitting there all poised and beautiful? For what? :pepe-cut:

• I just constantly have this album on loop. I love it.

:pepe-cowboy:

There is a chance that Sticker will be my favorite album as well :pepelove1:

What are your favorite songs so far? I think mine are Lemonade, Focus, Breakfast, Bring The Noize, The Rainy Night and Promise You. Tbh I love the whole album. The only song I don't care about is Road Trip. Maybe Dreamer too but to a lesser extent than Road Trip.

• What are your favorite songs so far? I think mine are Lemonade, Focus, Breakfast, Bring The Noize, The Rainy Night and Promise You. Tbh I love the whole album. The only song I don't care about is Road Trip. Maybe Dreamer too but to a lesser extent than Road Trip.

I've been hyped on Lemonade since it dropped and had that snippet on constant replay, so definitely Lemonade. Honestly those first 5 tracks I'm in love with: Sticker, Lemonade, Breakfast, Focus, The Rainy Night - all different sides of NCT but I love them each. I also love Bring the Noize and Magic Carpet Ride.

For me, the closing three tracks are weaker than the front half of the album. Dreamer wants to be Elevator 127F, which is one of my favorite 127 songs, but it doesn't quite get there. I like it but don't love it. I thought it was gonna open up and be better in the full song.I'm with you on Road Trip - it feels like one of those sort of throwaway bsides from early 127 releases: fine and pleasant enough but not memorable or exciting. To me, it's my one skip on the album. That's interesting that you like Promise You. (I was joking in the watch party about how I never seem to like the songs that are dedicated to fans and I feel bad about that: I don't care for EXO's Promise or Baekhyun's Stars either..) I appreciate they're trying to do an 80s synth vibe but I'm not a fan. I can't decide how I feel about Far. These are nitpicks tho - overall I love the album.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I've been hyped on Lemonade since it dropped and had that snippet on constant replay, so definitely Lemonade. Honestly those first 5 tracks I'm in love with: Sticker, Lemonade, Breakfast, Focus, The Rainy Night - all different sides of NCT but I love them each. I also love Bring the Noize and Magic Carpet Ride.

For me, the closing three tracks are weaker than the front half of the album. Dreamer wants to be Elevator 127F, which is one of my favorite 127 songs, but it doesn't quite get there. I like it but don't love it. I thought it was gonna open up and be better in the full song.I'm with you on Road Trip - it feels like one of those sort of throwaway bsides from early 127 releases: fine and pleasant enough but not memorable or exciting. To me, it's my one skip on the album. That's interesting that you like Promise You. (I was joking in the watch party about how I never seem to like the songs that are dedicated to fans and I feel bad about that: I don't care for EXO's Promise or Baekhyun's Stars either..) I appreciate they're trying to do an 80s synth vibe but I'm not a fan. I can't decide how I feel about Far. These are nitpicks tho - overall I love the album.

I think I said this somewhere else but I thought Promise You was going to be another Dreams Come True so I wasn't very excited about it, but then it turned out it was more in the vein of Not Alone, admittedly not as good but still a very pleasant surprise.

I usually don't care for the fans songs either, mainly because they usually are not very interesting musically and let the sappy lyrics carry the song but I think Promise You is interesting enough musically.

• I think I said this somewhere else but I thought Promise You was going to be another Dreams Come True so I wasn't very excited about it, but then it turned out it was more in the vein of Not Alone, admittedly not as good but still a very pleasant surprise.

I usually don't care for the fans songs either, mainly because they usually are not very interesting musically and let the sappy lyrics carry the song but I think Promise You is interesting enough musically.

It does make it relatable tho - kpop fandom is like a relationship: "LOOK here's something special I got for you! I picked it out myself!"

"OH! Yeah it's awesome"

:pepe-cringe:

(secretly not liking it but don't want to hurt their feelings when they're so excited)

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• It does make it relatable tho - kpop fandom is like a relationship: "LOOK here's something special I got for you! I picked it out myself!"

"OH! Yeah it's awesome"

:pepe-cringe:

(secretly not liking it but don't want to hurt their feelings when they're so excited)

American Horror Story This Is Good GIF - American Horror Story This Is Good  Ahs - Discover & Share GIFs

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!