I think BP might have a stadium tour in near future …

• I think BP will have a stadium tour in near future apart from the one they had in Japan.

I think Thailand or Indonesia, but YG might probably try Europe and North/South America.

Tbh BP has a lot of SA fans, I don’t get why they didn’t toured there last time :/

• ITS BETTER TO GIVE THEM TIME AND THEY WILL

Yeah that’s why I said in near future, surely not now lol. But their fandom is rising in massive speed so I have the feeling BP will be the first Kpop GG with a stadium tour, even if the venues might not be the biggest. But I reached the point where I don’t doubt this anymore. I think Spice Girls where the only GG that had that, I hope BP can join them.

I remember how people were more then sure their World Tour will flop because they only had few Songs. We saw how it ended :wink:

• Yeah that’s why I said in near future, surely not now lol. But their fandom is rising in massive speed so I have the feeling BP will be the first Kpop GG with a stadium tour, even if the venues might not be the biggest. But I reached the point where I don’t doubt this anymore. I think Spice Girls where the only GG that had that, I hope BP can join them.

I remember how people were more then sure their World Tour will flop because they only had few Songs. We saw how it ended :wink:

Thats relatable :!:

• i really wish there could be tours and concerts again very very soon :waterr: watching footage of concerts already feels surreal these days. I do think with time they could pull it off (congrats to BP for the successful online concert btw! I'm happy blinks can finally see their performances again even tho it's online). SEA is huuuge fanbase for them, the response to a concert there will be positive.

I think one of the problem for concert in SEA was venue. Idk about other country but in Indonesia there isn't much choice for a stadium scale concert. Singapore and maybe Thailand is the best bet for now. Some groups (or the company maybe) have strict and specific needs during tours (for logistics, venue safety, etc), and sometimes promotors have difficulties fulfilling those.. maybe that's one of the reason?

• You can simply look at the revenue made my large venues in SEA by popular artist or even other K-Pop artist like BTS for example. A concert holding 250,000 people in SEA would be equivalent to 60,700 people in Japan. Hence why these are good for boosting and inflating numbers but not making as much revenue back. A stadium in America not going to happen. Only S-tier acts (Drake, Taylor Swift, Beyonce)or acts with mega fanbases (BTS, 1D) can fill those up. It is really hard for even A or B listers here to fill them up. And with Corona, no concert venues will open up until probably the last quarter of this year of starting next year. So not really seeing it. The venues in South America has the similar issue to SEA. But it isn't as bad and can make reasonable profit. Though they would need to have the same qualifications (S-Lister/Mega Fanbase) in Latin America. They go to concerts less compared to their North American counterparts. But it wouldn't be impossible. Just highly unlikely. I am thinking maybe a tour with 15,000 - 25,000 venues in the West (Europe/Americas) and 30,000 - 50,000 venues in the East (Asia) would be just fine and bring in a lot of money for the group. Make a great balance.

♡ K P P ♡

• I think one of the problem for concert in SEA was venue. Idk about other country but in Indonesia there isn't much choice for a stadium scale concert. Singapore and maybe Thailand is the best bet for now. Some groups (or the company maybe) have strict and specific needs during tours (for logistics, venue safety, etc), and sometimes promotors have difficulties fulfilling those.. maybe that's one of the reason?

Hmm yeah, Sounds reasonable... I mean even for a small venue you need so much, even for the stuff alone.

• You can simply look at the revenue made my large venues in SEA by popular artist or even other K-Pop artist like BTS for example. A concert holding 250,000 people in SEA would be equivalent to 60,700 people in Japan. Hence why these are good for boosting and inflating numbers but not making as much revenue back. A stadium in America not going to happen. Only S-tier acts (Drake, Taylor Swift, Beyonce)or acts with mega fanbases (BTS, 1D) can fill those up. It is really hard for even A or B listers here to fill them up. And with Corona, no concert venues will open up until probably the last quarter of this year of starting next year. So not really seeing it. The venues in South America has the similar issue to SEA. But it isn't as bad and can make reasonable profit. Though they would need to have the same qualifications (S-Lister/Mega Fanbase) in Latin America. They go to concerts less compared to their North American counterparts. But it wouldn't be impossible. Just highly unlikely. I am thinking maybe a tour with 15,000 - 25,000 venues in the West (Europe/Americas) and 30,000 - 50,000 venues in the East (Asia) would be just fine and bring in a lot of money for the group. Make a great balance.

It’s not just about the revenue, if this would play the biggest role nobody would tour there.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!