Biggest idol group songs in Korea and Internationally since 2016

• Fake Love has more worldwide certifications than D4 and has more Spotify streams. Fake Love also charted in 25 countries besides Korea. D4 charted in 11.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• “By the way this by release year not how it performed that year”

In 2017 any of the songs you mentioned is close to Spring day streams, downloads, ULs, chart longevity etc.

Rollin’ blew up in 2021 but it was release in 2017.

Ah I'm sorry about Rollin'!

But I just said those songs are TOP CONTENDERS, not "these songs WIN over Spring Day". I never denied your opinion?

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• TT is the longest charting Kpop song in the second biggest music market of the world. Was at one point the most viewed Kpop group MV. Has 110+ streams on Spotify despite being added years later. Imo, it is the biggest hit of 2016 internationally.

Also, I think D4 is the biggest song of 2018 internationally.

TT never hold the 'most viewed Kpop group MV' title. Before they manage to overtook Bigbang-Bang3x, BTS-DNA surpassed it first.

• Fake Love has more worldwide certifications than D4 and has more Spotify streams. Fake Love also charted in 25 countries besides Korea. D4 charted in 11.

That is true, but many countries have no official certifications (and YG never usually pays to have the audits to receive certifications in the countries where that needs to happen). D4 has the most youtube views of any kpop song besides Gangnam Style, currently with 0 danger of being passed by any other song, regardless of year. Youtube is the biggest platform in the world for music, which says a lot about the effect of that song worldwide.

It's not exactly black and white.

• Rollin blew up 2020? You mean this year right? Its obviously the biggest idol group song this year

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!