share your embarrassing online school moments over here!!!

• OMGGG I literally had my camera on for my whole first period and I didnt even notice until I was trying to leave the zoom meeting because I minimized the tab to watch Youtube. :angryr::waterr: And the worst thing is that I looked nappy af this morning bc i didnt know ppl would see me. AND I was the only one in class with my camera turned on. :pepe-back-away:

• probably not that embarrassing but i used to kiss this guy a lot because he was so pretty

and he didnt mind either cause we were good friends

stopped after the hormones kicked in

hands down the cutest guy i've seen irl by far

• I posted this already on the forum, but I sent my teacher the wrong link. Instead of going to the site we should've sent, I sent a youtube video... an NCT song. What made the situation much worse was the teacher telling me I gave him the wrong link, but it made him dance. And when I sent it again, he said he was a little scared to open it. :pepe-back-away:

I...

most embarrassing moment of my middle school years, but also most memorable.

• Basically, since my desk chair is super uncomfortable, I was doing my classes laying in bed.

When I tried to tell the teacher something, I accidentally turned my camera on instead of my microphone.

The entire class saw me with my textbooks laying out beside me, in bed with PJ's and doing school work.

I got horrified so threw my laptop away from me on the bed, not realizing the camera was on - cue my class seeing my wall posters of Stray Kids and Death Note characters.

I only figured out how to close my camera two minutes later since I was panicking.

Most embarrassing moment of my life.

• I was at work with a few collegues who went to the same school. Our teacher asked us to do online-school but our work PCs don't have a webcam, so my teacher got mad that from most of us our headphones didn't even include a microphone ... a girl from another company struggled cause her PC at her home was about to die (old age) and another girl couldn't fix her webcam... as I was asked to present my exam for a test I wrote in the chat "I can't. I have no webcame and no microphone" but my teacher just wrote "pls unmute yourself"

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• At my online graduation my mom and I were sitting and watching the online presentation (we were all in a zoom) then randomly these 3 guys (who I assume went to the school before) turned on their mic and starting to curse out my teacher and vice principal, I was laughing at first but then they started to get really personal so me and my mom just sat there like: 8|

Needless to say my graduation was ruined.

• I was trying to sing like Mariah Carey but I forgot to turn my mic off and I sounded like a dying goat

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

• Omggggg girl I wouldve died right then and there ;(;(;(;(;( your classmates probably had a good laugh tho

• I was at work with a few collegues who went to the same school. Our teacher asked us to do online-school but our work PCs don't have a webcam, so my teacher got mad that from most of us our headphones didn't even include a microphone ... a girl from another company struggled cause her PC at her home was about to die (old age) and another girl couldn't fix her webcam... as I was asked to present my exam for a test I wrote in the chat "I can't. I have no webcame and no microphone" but my teacher just wrote "pls unmute yourself"

;(;( I want to know what happened after that

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!