BLACKPINK antis keep on losing. Why?

• All their narratives have been going DOWN the drain for the past year or so.

"BLACKPINK are nothing without China"

- Lisa breaks a 20 yr old record even with the recent restrictions in China

"BP are weak album sellers"

- THE ALBUM sells 1M making it the best selling female kpop album ever

"BLACKPINK are nothing without long hiatuses"

- HYLT single album sells ~300k and only 5 months later The Album sells 1M.

5 months from THE ALBUM release date, -R- sells 500k

And 6 months from -R-, LALISA is breaking sales records and is shaping up to sell nearly 1M

It's just L after L for BP antis, why?

• We need to stop saying recent restrictions in China. It clearly didn’t affect Lisa. They’ve been collecting fund from long before. All that happened was fanbase changing their name nothing else. It’s prolly going to affect the forth coming Kpop releases. And that’s a big maybe.

It did affect Lisa. Her bars said they couldn't reach their goal because of the restrictions in China.

But I agree, that it will affect the forth coming kpop releases more.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• It did affect Lisa. Her bars said they couldn't reach their goal because of the restrictions in China.

But I agree, that it will affect the forth coming kpop releases more.

Some of her Chinese bars got banned\suspended too so it kind of did affect her to some extent.

But yeah we will have to see for other acts who are actually really reliant on Chinese sales(like IU for one).

• I think the most embarrassing thing is the "BP just sells a lot bc they are always on hiatus" narrative bc this bitch is being debunked since July 2020 with BP and the pinks selling more than any other kgg. And it's crazy how now the narrative changed to "x fans are saving for their solos since 2018" :pepe-clown-gear:

BLACKPINK only competition is BLACKPINK!

• Flop Lisa and flop Blackpink are hard to handle for some people.

• Most of Lisa’s sales for China came before the restrictions and most of her sales are Chinese. No point were made here.

• Most of Lisa’s sales for China came before the restrictions and most of her sales are Chinese. No point were made here.

I thought it was a one off but you really are that stupid...

This is equivalent to you saying this week that BP has never charted in the top 30 of BB100 and that most of their views are from Thailand....

So dense... Its a bit sad

• They said they can’t collect funds any more or did ifans stan Twitter assume so?

Point being it’s not what ppl are making it to be some dire situation.

I made a thread about it but too lazy to look it up. But basically, 2 of Lisa’s biggest Chinese fan base announced on Twitter that they are unable to meet their goal for Lisa’s album because of China’s recent ban. Though it’s true that they were able to collect a good amount of funds for Lisa’s album, they were still restricted in the end.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

92826A43-79A9-474E-9C26-B9E7E070B22D.png

• Like I said regardless of this. For me it’s weird that blinks are fixating on “she sold so much in spite of the ban” like as if no sales was able to come from China.

• Like I said regardless of this. For me it’s weird that blinks are fixating on “she sold so much in spite of the ban” like as if no sales was able to come from China.

The point is, she would have sold so much more if it wasn't for the ban.

There is no harm in pointing that out.

• They were clearly affected. Lisabar was banned from posting ANYTHING for 30 days in China. They're not allowed to fundraise. Only 1 album per buyer allowed. In a way, the sales are possibly more organic than for other idols where a third of the sales came from their Chinese bar & bulk buying.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Considering that she has a much bigger Chinese fanbase than most idols, imagine how much more she would be selling if there were no restrictions.

• In regards to China sales, we'll never know what is going to China now unless some kind of official numbers are released because Chinabars can't post their receipts anymore. So even if Lisa's fanbars were able to order or not, we'll never know so it's honestly pointless to fixate on it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!