This Song Makes Me Feel Like I'm Having A K-Drama Romance

• This Song Makes Me Feel Like I'm Having A K-Drama Romance

I feel like I'm in some breezy crazy romantic comedy K-Drama relationship when I listen to this song.

Like I'm the Handsome heir to Samsung and she's the Beautiful Candy girl I used to know in high school. And now we've met up when I hit her in my Hyundai while she's delivering chicken on her bicycle, so I gotta get her number and pay her account for the damages. But then she doesn't even know I'm the heir to Samsung so she thinks I'm still the goofy kid she used to know. But I fall in love with her all over again and she secretly likes me but can't say it.

So this is the song that plays when we are doing our K-Drama falling in love thing.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thanks for the great song!! I added it to my shoujo spotify playlist

This is a song that gives me kdrama feelings too

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• YES JIYEON <3

This song of hers makes me feel like my boyfriend just died from cancer in a japanese drama:

External Content www.youtube.com

~ ω

• sir this is a wendy's drive-thru

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!