Why were so many people so mad at Somi for leaving JYP Entertainment?

• You were using an unrelated situation that has no relevance to Somi and brought it up? For what to make JYPE look bad and that was only done to imply whatever company she left for could potentially be better right? That's what you were doing, otherwise why else bring it up?

Which if you're doing that it fair to talk about Somi's current health condition.

I was using an unrelated situation to Somi's situation to highlight that the company isn't perfect either (BECAUSE PEOPLE WERE UPSET AT SOMI FOR LEAVING THE JYP FAMILY FOR A 'DRUG DEN' YG), to make JYPE look not bad, but realistic as it is. It's not a perfect company that the company stans make it out to be, it's flawed like every other entertainment company.

I myself said not a single word about Somi's current health condition nor thought a single thing about? I wasn't implying anything about her health. Why are you so insistent on that?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• The implication is severe as you can use a ton of examples as to why JYP is trash. Idol health is a piss weak bone to pick with stans when not one of those companies have shown anything close to resembling healthy weight support.

But a lot of stans had concerns about that shit tip company YG since it was 2019 and only months on from the Burning Sun break which tanked YG's reputation, regardless of however bad JYP's image was nothing is topping the lows of 2019 YG Entertainment so understandably fans were confused and annoyed to a degree. Even as recently as a month ago we see their higher ups covering up drug use and threatening people, if you think fans can't be more so concerned for this than you are out of line imho.

YG is a piece of shit, yeah that's redundant talking about any big 3 label, but still. I still think YG is covering things up, still think multiple idols are or have been on drugs and we only heard of the ones that were caught. Could JYPE be the same? Yeah, is their any evidence to suggest they are right now? No. So yeah I would be concerned for Somi going to a company like YG or TBL. Fans are out of line and deluded sure, but it's natural to be upset since it was also out of the blue to a degree.

HOW CAN I MAKE IT CLEAR FOR YOU BECAUSE I'M NOT SURE IF YOU'RE INTENTIONALLY BEING THIS STUBBORN, YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME FOR WHICHEVER REASON OR ARE TROLLING - I LISTENED TO MIN'S PODCAST TODAY. I WAS UPSET ABOUT IT TODAY. THEN I WENT TO TWITTER AND SAW A JYP STAN HATE POST ABOUT SOMI AND HAD ENOUGH. IT WAS THE FIRST EXAMPLE I COULD THINK OF BECAUSE IT WAS THE MOST RECENT ONE. IT ISN'T A FRIGGIN CONSPIRACY THEORY. I WASN'T MENTIONING MIN'S ED BECAUSE I WANTED TO IMPLY THAT SOMI HAS ED. I WAS MENTIONING THE SITUATION BECAUSE IT WAS THE FRESHEST IN MY MIND AND BECAUSE IT'S SOMETHING I MYSELF COULD RELATE TO.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Why on Earth would you reply in all caps? How am I supposed to read that? Come on.

Ah, I get it. You're trolling. I won't be bothering to reply to you anymore. You're doing this intentionally. Luckily, I've learned today that this forum has a blocking option so I'll start using it now.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Well it’s not like JYP has a good track record of keeping its idols for long time. A lot of them leave. So there’s obviously something a lot idols aren’t happy with. It’s more common than say SM or YG who have their own issues but a lot of idols stay on. Sm for in particular still has multiple 2g groups from TVXQ to Shinee still signed up.

I guess Somi had issues with jyp and wanted to try things her own way.

• I'm not speculating about what happened to Min, Min said that herself. Neither am I speculating about what happened to Somi, I've never speculated about it, I just made an example of an unfavorable situation that was done to one of their former artists when they were signed with them. Like, I didn't mention those situations to say that the same thing happened to Somi, just that JYP isn't the perfect company some people claim it to be. I don't know why you're reaching like this about such an irrelevant part?

Ah I mean using Min's situation to speculate Somi's situation at JYP. I just dont think it is a good idea and we should keep it as it is. The main point is not to speculate anything which I can get behind your main takeaway.

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• Ah I mean using Min's situation to speculate Somi's situation at JYP. I just dont think it is a good idea and we should keep it as it is. The main point is not to speculate anything which I can get behind your main takeaway.

No, no, I'm not using Min's situation to speculate Somi's, just using it as an example that JYPE isn't perfect (and neither are other entertainment companies), but JYPE stans like to pretend that the company is indeed perfect and one big happy, healthy family when things like what happened to Min happen.

mKl7Ghm.png

• No, no, I'm not using Min's situation to speculate Somi's, just using it as an example that JYPE isn't perfect (and neither are other entertainment companies), but JYPE stans like to pretend that the company is indeed perfect and one big happy, healthy family when things like what happened to Min happen.

Then, that's a completely different topic to discuss.

:wellr::wellr::wellr:

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• A JYP GG with Somi as the center would have been a guaranteed hit at the time. JYP stans lost that when Somi left. Of course, Itzy still ended up doing well (they are a JYP GG after all), but the future of the JYPNGG was less certain at the time, so JYP stans felt betrayed.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• In the clip talking about it, where she's crying she directly talks abut her weight loss.

Somi cried because someone complimented her music.

She didn't cry when talking about the IV. She was just concerned that people would assume the worst.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• There was a hate bandwagon that began about her a bit before she left JYP. Some people wanted to paint her as someone who had attitude issues when she has always been nice and unproblematic. Then the JYP stans felt betrayed and began to attack her. I defended her in the old AKP because I am an IOI fan and some JYP stans were pretty rude toward her.

8zf-yB.gif   

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!