Pre debut Seolhyun was already a sensation

• Why didn't SM or JYP sign her immediately??

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• She is one hell of a visual, but she is not that good at singing or dancing, well not top 3 good.

That may be true. But when building a kpop group you start from the top and work your way down.

And the top is visuals first.

• That may be true. But when building a kpop group you start from the top and work your way down.

And the top is visuals first.

Not for Big 3.

Well I guess they could have made her a rapper like Irene.

• Not for Big 3.

Well I guess they could have made her a rapper like Irene.

Wait. Irene is a rapper???

• She was FIFTEEN. =O

And already prettier than 97% of the planets population.

• FIFTEEEEN!

Putting up vids of a fifteen year old girl saying she was a sensation - and specifying NOT because of her talents - is beyond creepy, man.

Calm yo ass down. The original post was not about her looks. It was about how popular she was before even becoming an idol.

• Honestly, examine yourself. And your motives.

If you had said ‘wow, look how popular she was pre-debut!’, then I would not react to pull you up on this. Instead, you then followed up with ‘You start with the top and work down, and the top is visuals.’ You are a forty two year old man commenting on the visuals of a fifteen year old girl and that is beyond not cool.

• Honestly, examine yourself. And your motives.

If you had said ‘wow, look how popular she was pre-debut!’, then I would not react to pull you up on this. Instead, you then followed up with ‘You start with the top and work down, and the top is visuals.’ You are a forty two year old man commenting on the visuals of a fifteen year old girl and that is beyond not cool.

I don't even have the energy for this shit anymore. I'm so over what people think of me.

• I don't even have the energy for this shit anymore. I'm so over what people think of me.

Look, just because you’re ‘over it’, it doesn’t actually mean that you shouldn’t take a second before you post comments like that to examine whether or not it’s appropriate.

I mean, I don’t care what people on an Internet forum think of me either, but I expect to be pulled up on things if I ever do something thoughtless, or inappropriate, or even cruel - even if unintentional - and it is wise in those situations to reflect on one’s actions and words.

• Look, just because you’re ‘over it’, it doesn’t actually mean that you shouldn’t take a second before you post comments like that to examine whether or not it’s appropriate.

I mean, I don’t care what people on an Internet forum think of me either, but I expect to be pulled up on things if I ever do something thoughtless, or inappropriate, or even cruel - even if unintentional - and it is wise in those situations to reflect on one’s actions and words.

I hear you. Again my comment was not meant to be inappropriate or creepy like you think. If anything I'm guilty of wasting data just typing the obvious. Seolhyun has obviously always been a beautiful girl.

But I will think before I post so this type of argument or follow up isn't necessary ever again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!