give me a song from your fave and i'll find one to match it

• 'Outro : Tear' is my favourite BTS song ever. What do you think about it?

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 'Outro : Tear' is my favourite BTS song ever. What do you think about it?

External Content m.youtube.com

i love outro: tear, i'm an army and it's among some of my favorites from them

i'm gonna say it reminds me of

External Content youtu.be

• I can see your thinking behind this one. The progression of 'First Love' is very intriguing. Same as 'Tear'. But 'Tear' hits you from the beginning while 'First Love' develops over time. Also we have 2 perspectives in 'First Love'. One of Suga and other one of his piano. The same can be said about 'Tear'. We see 3 emotions represented by 3 different rappers. So yeah I see the resemblance. Good one :thumbup:

idk why but this reminds me of 24 Hours so much, probably the "callin me callin me callin me" and "nearer nearer nearer"

reminds me of sunmi's repetition too.

this one was so hard i might have to come back to this one

• Try finding a song like this. :smirks:

External Content www.youtube.com

easily

and

• External Content open.spotify.com

• Try finding a song like this. :smirks:

beginning beat sounds like the slowed down version of this in a diff key:

or even this

chorus or post-chorus has similar progressions and/or rapping segments to these:

• External Content open.spotify.com

lyrically it absolutely reminds me of this:

sound wise it reminds me this at any point before the chorus (of this song):

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

lyrically kinda:

for some reason this song was the first to come to mind, probably because of the bridge:

omg the beginning reminds me of Rollin' (Twice of course hehe)

the chorus reminds me of a faster version of this song in its entirety, holy shit the resemblance is uncanny:

Good luck.

• WWow interesting...

Can you do for this one?

• let's go with this

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!