About Bahiyyih….

• I’ve come to the conclusion that the reason why her performances were so dull before was because they were more innocent based. That concept is simply not for her

This on the other hand, she did much better here with a cuter/fun performance (she’s the one with the orange outfit)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• People hate her because of her brother

Love her because of her brother

Just let her grow into the artist she's meant to be, I feel so bad for this girl. She isn't untalented or ugly like people so bravely remark, she just needs time.

How are people calling her ugly? Im not watching the show but ive seen clips of her and i think shes really pretty

• How are people calling her ugly? Im not watching the show but ive seen clips of her and i think shes really pretty

Yes ifans and kfans too. The latter thinks she looks too much like a foreigner and also while HueningKai has his share of criticism, they say he's prettier than her. Former are just p*tty bitches ready to bash her on all occasions.

I haven't seen the performance but I saw a clip, I have to say the outfit is great and she seems more at ease. But the choice of song... (I'm one of those who don't hate Ice Cream but gp999 are pretty young from what I know and IC isn't an innocent song)

• Yes ifans and kfans too. The latter thinks she looks too much like a foreigner and also while HueningKai has his share of criticism, they say he's prettier than her. Former are just p*tty bitches ready to bash her on all occasions.

I haven't seen the performance but I saw a clip, I have to say the outfit is great and she seems more at ease. But the choice of song... (I'm one of those who don't hate Ice Cream but gp999 are pretty young from what I know and IC isn't an innocent song)

Yeah ive seen her get a lot of hate i feel so bad for her. I saw the clip of her dancing to ice cream, she looks really pretty there but i agree about the song choice being questionable for a minor. Doubt mnet cares though. Hope the hate doesnt affect her mentally

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!