Is it bad if I don't feel sad for people who choose not to get vaccinated and die/suffering from covid?

• I'm not saying those who got it or die from it.

I'm saying those who have the chance to get vaccinated but choose not to and have to live with the consequences with it (if they manage to live).

Like they made their choice. For those who are too young to get vaccinated or can't because of medical issue I get it. But for those who are perfectly healthy and eligible to but choose not to, I don't feel sad for them?

Like for my country you literally can walk into any vaccination center now to get vaccinated for free don't even need to queue up.

Don't know if it's just me.

• But how do you save people who don't want to save themselves?

They do want to save themselves, they've just been fed misinformation and don't know what to believe. These are the victims of the post-truth era, and them dying in such a slow shitty way that could be avoided fucking sucks.

• Well it's not nice to not feel sympathy, but patience has limits as well. I do feel sorry for people who for whatever reason reach the conclusion that not getting a free vaccine is worthy the risk. However, I don't feel sorry for those who actively spread misinformation and end up hurting others with their delusion. If they die, I don't feel sorry for them.

• I had an elder drop some wisdom on me. What will be is going to be either way. You can only do you and make the best decision for your own life.

• Don't care about those people at all. They see millions infected and thousands die but still they're like "I don't want something that will help save my life and that of others all for free". If that's their choose then they can live with the consequences.......or not

• Honestly no. In the end of the day, there is only a certain amount of fucks a person can given before they are mentally drained. So I choose to give my fucks to people who are helpless in their situation (war, natural disaster, oppression etc). Anti-vaxxers have all the access to the correct information like us but choose to defiantly and arrogantly be wrong. The internet endlessly bombards us with depressing stories and I suggest you only spare your emotional battery on the people who deserve it unless you want to become a empty husk.

<3 TXT <3

• No it isn't. It is their choice not to have it but they will suffer the consequences if they don't have the vaccine. No one would be callous and wish for these people to die, but if they're too stupid to do the right thing then that's their problem. Plus they are endangering the lives of other people and even vaccinated people including me could still contract COVID from them albeit only minor. I have done the right thing by my own choice to have my jab but I guess there's no changing ignorance or stupidity.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!