Drug scandal or dating scandal?

• Drew_B <--

I would say *illegal drugs usage* is a FAR more important negative factor than dating issues ... Assuming no RAPE such as KRIS WU is being accused of it ... An easy reason being , that even *illegal Marijuana* usage , is regarded , under S.K LAW , as a NARCOTICS LEVEL PUNISHMENT drug situation , the *same* as HEROIN or COCAINE (*much* more additive and dangerous than Marijuana).

You take T.O.P , as a first time Marijuana user , his punishment was ONE YEAR IN PRISON , converted to TWO YEARS PROBATION (NO JAIL TIME) ... Which means , T.O.P tests ONCE PER MONTH (illegal drugs pee test) for TWO YEARS duration ... A fail on the PEE TEST , followed by a fail on the HAIR TEST (more accurate) , and T.O.P is IN PRISON for ONE YEAR duration ... AND , you have an *ILLEGAL DRUGS CRIMINAL RECORD* ... Which , for say JAPAN , that could cause *problems* to get a VISA to even ENTER JAPAN ... For *years* , the ROLLING STONES (U.K Pop Music) were *denied* VISA entry into JAPAN , based on their U.K based ILLEGAL DRUGS CRIMINAL RECORD.

It would be interesting , IF that BIG BANG Group did try to perform in JAPAN again , doing LIVE DOME CONCERTS ... Because of T.O.P and his *illegal drugs court record* being a *significant* complication ... Having said that , for enough MONEY , I suspect JAPAN would justify about anything , including the 'heroic behavior' of TOJO during World War 2 ... :wink:

As to illegal drugs related behavior currently in K-pop ... It will be *interesting* to see what the JUDGE does decide in *punishment* (PRISON time ???) about B.I and his now plead GUILTY situation to purchasing *LSD* a total of *8 Times* (dated events) ... I believe ONLY ONE time involved B.I *requesting* (demanding ???) of HAN SEO HEE , via HIS phone call to her , that she sell him LSD and Marijuana. Personally , NOT seeing much to be gained from B.I in PRISON ... But (according to PROSECUTOR documentation) *8 Times* that B.I purchased LSD illegally.

But okay , it is *all* HAN SEO HEE at fault with B.I ... right ??? ... :watt:

forum.allkpop.com/thread/51362-yang-hyun-suk-yge-ex-ceo-b-i-ex-ikon-han-seo-hee-current-update-article-sept-28/

YANG HYUN SUK's Trial on B.I / Police (Drug) Investigation Interference

charges begins ; 2021.08.28 ; [Park Seung Yeon , Reporter , Star Today]

Edited once, last by krell ().

• but but catzi

it's like 6 months....

when did you start turning into necromancer like teh once cult?

Hahah what do you mean necromancer? Well i would like to claim that nickname at akp church then because it's badass

Its true i went missing for a while but i had good reasons! I think the main problem about we failing to see each other online is because i am sleeping when youre awaken and i'm awaken when youre sleeping ^^

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Hahah what do you mean necromancer? Well i would like to claim that nickname at akp church then because it's badass

Its true i went missing for a while but i had good reasons! I think the main problem about we failing to see each other online is because i am sleeping when youre awaken and i'm awaken when youre sleeping ^^

necromancer as in you necroing old thread my friend lol

(certain people in the once cult have that habit as well)

• Oh my god lmaooooooooo I SWEAR THIS WAS IN THE FIRST PAGE THOUGH I THOUGHT THE THREAD WAS RECENT???????? THAT IS SO WEIRD

I SWEAR I DIDNT KNEW THIS THREAD WAS OLD THOUGH??? WTF HAPPENED

are you ok my friend?

a little something something in acai???

I mean I checked the post before yours and ....

• I honestly have no idea what happened :pepe-sad: i have no idea how i found this thread if it was buried but it looks like i did lol

maybe you saw selfmate and just couldn't resist reacting????

I mean I do have a tendency to live inside people's heads... :-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!