YANG HYUN SUK (YGe ex-CEO) , B.I (ex-iKON) , HAN SEO HEE ; Current Update Article ; Sept. 17 = Next Trial Event ; 2021.08.28

• www.mk.co.kr/star/hot-issues/view/2021/08/832006/

Added: The next Court Trial event date for YANG HYUN SUK

... is on September 17th scheduled.

Added: Editorial Observation -->

... So , YANG HYUN SUK had a meeting with HAN SEO HEE

... to taste test some SOJU ???

--- Begin ---

YANG HYUN SUK's Trial on B.I / Police (Drug) Investigation Interference

charges begins ; 2021.08.28 ; [Park Seung Yeon , Reporter , Star Today]

B.I (real name KIM HAN BIN, Age 25), a former member of the group iKON, was suggested by Prosecutors via Court Proceedings to be sentenced to three years in prison for buying and taking drugs. With only the sentence left (final determination by the JUDGE) for B.I, who admitted to all of his charges and appealed for leniency at the first hearing, the public's eyes seem to be turning to the Trial of YANG HYUN SUK, a former YGe Agency CEO and representative producer , who was indicted on charges of (intimidating) threatening a Public Interest Reporter (HAN SEO HEE) to prevent his (B.I) drug charges (activity) from being known to the world (via POLICE arrest and likely prosecution in Year 2016).

On the 27th, the Criminal Agreement Department 25-3 of the Seoul Central District Court held a hearing on the B.I , who was indicted on charges of violating the law on the management of narcotics (Marijuan , LSD). On the same day, the Prosecution demanded, "Order the accused to be sentenced to three years in prison and 1.5 million won in fines," and pointed out, "As the accused is a celebrity who is loved by the public, he has gained huge profits from his entertainment activities for about three years even after the crime."

B.I. was handed over to Trial , after a total of nine investigations were made. As it was belatedly revealed that he bought (illegal drugs) Marijuana and LSD. And procurred and took some of them through HAN SEO HEE , a former Idol Trainee (and now designated legally as a Public Interest Reporter of these activities). According to the Prosecution, the number of Marijuana smoking events is three times , and LSD had been purchased for eight times.

On this day, B.I. and the Lawyer admitted and said, "I acknowledge all the prosecution's charges, including smoking and buying (illegal drugs) , and deeply reflect on myself." ... "I have made myself an idiot by mistake. I lost so many things because I was young and short-minded. I felt sorry for my Mom and Dad, and I didn't want to live for a while, so I finally started to look around." ... "I will never make such a stupid mistake again," he said. "I'm still regretting it and will continue to reflect on it. My precious people, who will never come again, protected me, and I have someone I want to protect. I hope he gives me another chance."

The Father of B.I , who was sitting in the audience, also won a chance to speak, appealing to the court with tears, saying, "Give us a chance once again , for my poor son and my poor family." B.I , who was lowering his head throughout his father's remarks, looked at his father's tears-wiping appearance for a moment and soon bowed his head again.

It became belatedly known that B.I's charges came to the (public news) surface in 2019 , through HAN SEO HEE's 'Public Information Reporter' activity. And allegations of YANG HYUN SUK's cover-up (interference) of the Police Investigation (also) surfaced. YANG HYUN SUK, who was subject to a high-intensity investigation apart from B.I , was also (arrested) indicted on charges of blackmail and is currently undergoing (Court) Trial.

On the 13th, during the Trial preparation period, the Prosecution said, "(HSH) HAN SEO HEE was reported (as information) by the YGe Agency management support chief, (identified only by his surname) , KIM , that HAN SEO HEE testified to the Police about KIM HAN BIN's (B.I) illegal drugs case. And HAN SEO HEE was (subsequently) invited to a YGe Agency HQ Office meeting , located in Mapo-gu, Seoul. With the goal to convince HAN SEO HEE to (change) reverse her statement (about B.I to Police)." ... YANG HYUN SUK *allegedly* explained to HAN SEO HEE , saying as , "You should be a good child , not a bad one," ... And *allegedly* intimidated HAN SEO HEE , who was aspiring to be a Celebrity Entertainer (Year 2016). And *allegedly* tried to have her (HSH) make a false statement about KIM HAN BIN (B.I).

However, YANG HYUN SUK's lawyer denied all charges against him. The lawyer stated that it is true that YANG HYUN SUK met with (HSH) HAN SEO HEE at the time and talked to him. But there was no threatening or forcing her (HSH) to make a false statement." Thus , he refuted the Prosecution's claim.

YANG HYUN SUK was investigated after a (HAN SEO HEE) Public Interest Report was filed with the Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission in Year 2019. That (investigation) called in (for testimony) , the singer-turned-trainee , HAN SEO HEE. Who was a (illegal drugs) supply source for B.I ... And HAN SEO HEE detailed the *alleged* intended strategy to cover up the *alleged* drug usage of B.I in Year 2016. Via methods that *allegedly* included threats and intimidation directed at HAN SEO HEE. With the goal that HAN SEO HEE would (change) reverse her then current statement (to Police) about B.I and illegal drugs.

YANG HYUN SUK admitted to having a conversation with HAN SEO HEE at YGe Agency's HQ Office. But denied the charges, saying, "I did not threaten (with the goal) to have (HAN SEO HEE) reverse (change) her statement (to Police)." However, the Police said that HAN SEO HEE's statement was consistent through several cross-examinations. And that YANG HYUN SUK's (arrest) charges were (supported) through indirect evidence. Including the statement of a person involved when HAN SEO HEE heard comments related to B.I.

The Gyeonggi Southern Provincial Police Agency's metropolitan investigation team, which investigated the case, sent (YHS) YANG HYUN SUK to the Prosecution last year , for possible approved Arrest and Court Trial , concerning charges of threatening a retaliation (against HAN SEO HEE). The Seoul Central District Prosecutors' Office then took over the (YHS) case from the Suwon District Prosecutors' Office on Oct. 1, 2020.

--- End ---

Added: The next Court Trial event date for YANG HYUN SUK

... is on September 17th scheduled.

Added: Editorial Observation -->

... So , YANG HYUN SUK had a meeting with HAN SEO HEE

... to taste test some SOJU ???

Edited 3 times, last by krell ().

• So pretty much the same shit again?

Except BI admitting and asking for leniency.

Yes , this is an UPDATE / RECAP / SUMMARY type Article ...

Of most all that matters with regard to the YANG HYUN SUK

Court Trial that is active again on Sept. 17th (apparently).

A new difference , is B.I = 'Folding as a Cheap Umbrella'

Because he was always guilty and knew that.

And so , that makes it MORE clear just WHY that YANG HYUN SUK

*might* have chosen to (allegedly) INTERFERE in an ACTIVE POLICE

INVESTIGATION , via 'verbal intimidation' of HAN SEO HEE ...

*Supposedly* trying to get her (HSH) to LIE (change her statement)

to POLICE about B.I = now openly confessed as guilty.

NOT everyone recalls the sequence of events with

B.I / HAN SEO HEE / YANG HYUN SUK

T.O.P (Big Bang) is not mentioned , as he does NOT have to do

with this YANG HYUN SUK Court Trial , whereas B.I does.

forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=1582810

Click for TOP MESSAGE this Thread.

Edited 2 times, last by krell ().

• ah ok, that makes sense.

I guess we'll have to wait and see when it goes to next trial then.

Sep 17th or so?

I'm quite curious if he can get himself out of it.

• ah ok, that makes sense.

I guess we'll have to wait and see when it goes to next trial then.

Sep 17th or so?

I'm quite curious if he can get himself out of it.

forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=1570357

HAN SEO HEE has her *own* Active TRIAL to be *concerned*

about it ... Prosecutors are looking to put her in PRISON

for *3 Years Duration* ... See URL above here this message.

Next COURT TRIAL Event Date for HSH should be around Sept. 15th.

Supposedly , Prosecutors have some 'New Evidence' about HSH ...

Supposedly , related to the HSH *failed* (urine) PEE DRUGS TEST

In July of Year 2020 (over one year ago) ... ???

forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=1582810

Click for TOP MESSAGE this Thread.

Edited 5 times, last by krell ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!