Rose stans need to stop

• Please all popular groups have akgaes/solo stans. This narrative of bp pretty much inventing the term needs to stop, it happened before they even debuted :|

Oh definitely, but it just seems like it's particularly bad for BP for some reason, and I never even knew there was a narrative that they invented the term lol, I've always known it as something that existed from before they even debuted too (I remember the term from 2015 when I got into kpop)

• Oh definitely, but it just seems like it's particularly bad for BP for some reason, and I never even knew there was a narrative that they invented the term lol, I've always known it as something that existed from before they even debuted too (I remember the term from 2015 when I got into kpop)

It seems particularly bad bc bp just happen to have members that are 10x more popular than 99% of kpop so it is more noticeable. Nowadays whenever some new group got some akgaes people insinuate it's bp's influence lol

• It seems particularly bad bc bp just happen to have members that are 10x more popular than 99% of kpop so it is more noticeable. Nowadays whenever some new group got some akgaes people insinuate it's bp's influence lol

Well BTS is definitely more popular than BP and I don't see them having this issue.. Also I don't even think their popularity matters really because if you just only stay in your group's lane (meaning you only keep up with news about your faves and stay within your fandom) it would be obvious to you whether there is a huge akgae problem within your fandom, and I haven't seen this problem with any of the groups I stan

• Well BTS is definitely more popular than BP and I don't see them having this issue.. Also I don't even think their popularity matters really because if you just only stay in your group's lane (meaning you only keep up with news about your faves and stay within your fandom) it would be obvious to you whether there is a huge akgae problem within your fandom, and I haven't seen this problem with any of the groups I stan

You are not looking around enough I guess, there are so many bts solo stans on twitter, particularly from the 3 most popular ones. Do I need to mention tzuyu akgaes? and this is on a group like twice where there is almost no individuality. What peachig said is kinda true tho, not sure if intended but it tends to happen with bp since all member have massive star power, something you rarely see on other groups with 1 or 2 members at best standing out

• You are not looking around enough I guess, there are so many bts solo stans on twitter, particularly from the 3 most popular ones. Do I need to mention tzuyu akgaes? and this is on a group like twice where there is almost no individuality. What peachig said is kinda true tho, not sure if intended but it tends to happen with bp since all member have massive star power, something you rarely see on other groups with 1 or 2 members at best standing out

I guess, I mean I don't stan BTS or BP but I always hear about BP akgaes while I really don't hear about BTS akgaes, so to me it just seems like BP have alot of akgaes or smthn because I don't even stan them yet I always see BP solo stans complaining about the other members

• I guess, I mean I don't stan BTS or BP but I always hear about BP akgaes while I really don't hear about BTS akgaes, so to me it just seems like BP have alot of akgaes or smthn because I don't even stan them yet I always see BP solo stans complaining about the other members

I think the difference is that BP akgaes are a lot more accepted by Blinks, I'm not sure why. I don't know if harping on solos make a difference, but god knows that ARMY won't let them breath in peace lol.

Anyway, this thread is funny. A solo who complains about other solos.

• It is the way YG manages them! It was a given other fans were going to complain during Lisa's solo. They need a hobby.

Could even be a deliberate ploy to get fanbases to compete with each other over album sales, thereby incentivizing each fandom to buy more and more albums to outdo the other.

Of course now with China restricting fandom bulk sales, this whole strategy could be useless now.

• I guess, I mean I don't stan BTS or BP but I always hear about BP akgaes while I really don't hear about BTS akgaes, so to me it just seems like BP have alot of akgaes or smthn because I don't even stan them yet I always see BP solo stans complaining about the other members

Wait, i clicked wrong kkkk

People are being directed enough for you to realize...

BP since always had almost no group project together, in their debut year they had 1 debut with almost no promo, they just went on 2 music shows every week and that's it. They did some vlives. In their first cb they did some little activities and tbh their cfs were mainly groups cfs.

In 2017 we just had one song and again, almost no group project together, but even then akgaes were "appearing" as none of the 4 girls were treated as they deserved and we had some solo works which was outrageous to some bc it was like... 1 solo magazine and people were crazy bc their faves weren't on the magazine... They started to focus more on individual activities since early and their group activities weren't even on pair with such promo...

2018 hell broke loose and we had 4 individual girls with star power who one time a year got together to release music. It's just like this...

The girls always always talked about how they love each other, how they care for each other, etc etc, buuut unfortunately we have 4 girls who for 11 months are busy doing solo things and just 1/2 months promoting as a group.

It's a pity, but it's not surprising if you keep up with their schedule and with how little group content we get if compared to their individual content....

And I'm clearly say they* as YGE bc they choose to promote the girls like this. The pinks were always vocal about wanting more music, etc, but even so YGE didn't do much for them.

• Well BTS is definitely more popular than BP and I don't see them having this issue.. Also I don't even think their popularity matters really because if you just only stay in your group's lane (meaning you only keep up with news about your faves and stay within your fandom) it would be obvious to you whether there is a huge akgae problem within your fandom, and I haven't seen this problem with any of the groups I stan

bts has a lot of akgaes though when v got ranked #1 on social media I don't remember exactly but junkgkook stans were mad they made a big deal the maknae line of bts has a lot of akgaes

it's true that bp has a lot of akgaes maybe the worst from gg but overall it didn't start with bp

it started with 1 or 2nd gen groups

• Oh actually you're explanation kinda makes sense! Despite them being a group, they've been kinda more focused on solo stuff from the beginning (I think it's fine if a group starts focusing on solo stuff later in their career but because BP started earlier it kind of distinguished them more as individuals rather than a unit so people start focusing on the member they like the most)

• Oh actually you're explanation kinda makes sense! Despite them being a group, they've been kinda more focused on solo stuff from the beginning (I think it's fine if a group starts focusing on solo stuff later in their career but because BP started earlier it kind of distinguished them more as individuals rather than a unit so people start focusing on the member they like the most)

Yes. This. They focused way too earlier on solo activities and their lack of group content just gave more reasons to akgaes to fight and things like this.

Just for you to understand, this year the only group group activities we had was their online concert in January and their group anniversary project that it was in August. Just this on this whole year... the others things are cfs or some magazines, but they are so vague bc we can't see that much of "interactions" so i just don't count them.

• In what way are they promoted that makes it so bad? Like so many other groups have several different members with solo activities but their fandoms are fine

the starvation tactic YG employs for BP.. so if one of the members gets a solo acvitiy, everyone else knows their fav will not get anything for a very long time, thats how everyone gets riled up against each other

An issue other groups just don't face

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!