PS shaming need to stop !!!! -_____-

• You're all crying when your favs when they get body shame

You're all crying about how kpop idols doesn't need to sing well, dance well and it's useless to make thread about how this idol is really bad, and call it hate, bullying, crying about how she'll feel bad and how she lose confidence in her singing about this type of comment

but funnily all these things about people losing confidence, hate, bullying or shaming somebody, you no longer give a fuck when you're all PS shaming someone

what's even funnier is that you are all using the same argument all the time, if she's skinny it's her body and nobody should criticize her for being skinny, if she have some weight you're all saying that it's her body and we shouldn't talk about her weight because it's shaming her and it's her body and we shouldn't talk about it

meanwhile you all forget these arguments when you are all jumping on the PS train etc.. when you see someone getting more recognition for her visual than your favs

let me tell you something You're all HYpocrites !!!!!! :)

if you don't want people to body shame your favs, shame them about their skills etc.... what do you think about not PS shaming other people and maybe you'll look a little less hypocrites

Now let's see if these hypocrites can come out of their hideout or they'll try to play it incognito :)

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Here to promote my PS thread

• LEMME QOUTE ONE OF MY LINE-

PS OR NON PS IDOLS, BOTH ARE NATURAL. Y'ALL DEGRADE THE TERM PS BY SAYING MY IDOL IS NATURAL BECAUSE SHE DIDNT DO PS.

NATURAL AND PS ARE NOT ANTONYMS.

what's even more funny is that we all know that every idol did something to their face

so people saying " yeah but she just did injection, it's not ps , in contrary of your favs who's natural "

But gurl she still did something to her face, i don't understand why people are so obsess about it -_-

• what's even more funny is that we all know that every idol did something to their face

so people saying " yeah but she just did injection, it's not ps , in contrary of your favs who's natural "

But gurl she still did something to her face, i don't understand why people are so obsess about it -_-

People are bold enough to point out PS but shy away when its about their favs.

• The only reason they keep shaming them because they are celebrities. Korea is not even #1 country that has the highest plastic surgery, but I never see the top country getting that kind of shaming so much like Korean celebrities

• Dont get why people shame people for ps.

Unless you're thinking about having kids with them, then their ps is none of your business.

• i will just share my opinion...

But let's say person A goes pre-debut ps and no one knows it, people praise her and young girls want to have "body like her" or "face like her". Which means she creates some brauty standard that young girls like to follow...

But they don't know that girlie upgraded her TT's or changed her nose or eye lids/ eye shape, ears, etc.

There is even this stupid procedure recently in which girls are taking injections to have better looking shoulders. That's stupid...

And then so called Idol which is like that... Creates such standard and young girls are crying and feeling insecure because this Idol looks amazing and they feel mediocre so they also do ps...

At the end of the day it only makes doctors pockets full of money, and also more young people depressed...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• if thats the case then photoshop, video editing, data manipulation, etc everything should be banned. With social media, the moderation level cant be controlled now, especially when PS is a normal thing in SK.

But I havent seen any idol having a large number of procedures, that's where things get bad. When it becomes an addiction. I dont see any of that in kpop idols except 1 or 2.

We can never control ENT INDUSTRY NOW. They will always try to make everything perfect. but we can make people understand that ent industry should be taken as ent only and we shouldn't amplify things that we learn from them. I used to have same thought as yours but now even 8 to 9-year-old kids are exposed to social media, we cant control, anyone, now. The industry will always work on lusts and capitalize it for money.

• Sadly its how the entire industry play with fans mind into thinking their fave are the superior breed than others, they want their idol to be slim and ''eat healthy'' but would instantly body shame them once they grow abit of fats.. They want their idol to look handsome or pretty but would attack them if they confirm they did PS...

• The only reason they keep shaming them because they are celebrities. Korea is not even #1 country that has the highest plastic surgery, but I never see the top country getting that kind of shaming so much like Korean celebrities

the funny thing is that they always bring up PS to say, this person shouldn't not be hype for their visuals, my favs deserve more hype

• GIRL that change nothing

that the person did PS or not , there'll always be prettier people in the world than you

and entertainement industry will always only show people this pretty people

and gave high standard of beauty for other people

blaming the high standard of Beauty on PS is dumb

that this idol did ps or not

it will not change the fact that young girls would want to look like them and make PS to look like them

• I feel like it's a cycle, and at the end of the day you can blame the idols for "perpetuating ps" but that's because of the pressure towards them. I'd rather blame the massive ps ads around town, the elementary school aimed ps kits that have things you put in your face to "reshape it" and stuff like that. Idols need to make money, and obviously if they're getting hate, they're going to fix it. It's ridiculous because everyone already is probably getting IV drips and vitamin shots to look fresh ( I would ngl or I'd look dead), dental work, facial massages after a surgery so they don't droop, botox to fix the face, fillers when you randomly loose and gain weight and you want to avoid scarring...it's not so clear-cut. Everyone's had one type of surgery but the thing is that it takes a LOT of money and upkeep for that. Jea mentioned it, but dieting is expensive as well. Not only do you need to go to the gym, and exercise, you need facials, massages and shots to avoid scarring from rapid loss. Stretch marks are removed by such things. People are doing too much.

I remember reading an article about Minzy donating for church or something, and the comments were all like "upvote if someone told you that you look like Minzy, you'd swear" and "she got ps" when Minzy herself said she did because of YG??? And she was doing a good thing??? Disgusting.

• the funny thing is that they always bring up PS to say, this person shouldn't not be hype for their visuals, my favs deserve more hype

It indeed funny when their faves also got PS, but not noticeable since they put on makeup and they consistently denied that it is their natural face. LMAO

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!