Controversial opinion incoming #6

• Why do people act like they know if idols have or do not have plastic surgery?

People be like "look at her nose it's different" and others be like "they just lost their baby fat" and I'm like bitch who the fuck knows? Did they tell you? Like your eyes are some plastic surgery radar scanner shit that can scan for dem plastic through photos? Did the idols message you and be like "gurl I'm go get my jaw shave don't stand near me next time I might cut your ass with my jaw next time"

All you acting like you know for sure idols have or do not have plastic surgery and I'm like ????? What they do to their face is literally none of your concern? I mean unless you are Oli London oppar then yes that is my concern because my eyes be burned everytime I see his ..... I don't even know if I should call it a face or a mask.

And all of your are so hypocritical. When it is not bashing your faves you be like "she got this surgery he got that surgery" and start bashing them, but when it is your faves you be like "so what if he/she has surgery it is his/her face why do you care focus on your faves" Or when it comes to your faves it's all nAtUrAl and bAbY fAt.

Anyways learn from Brown Eyed Girls, most of your faves probably did something

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

우리 오래가자

Kpop throwback! 😅 ( brown eyed girls) | K-Pop Amino

gif LOL brown eyed girls narsha miryo JeA best group ever narshagain •

1. Controversial opinion incoming #1
    2. Controversial opinion incoming #2
    3. Controversial opinion incoming #3
    4. Controversial opinion incoming #4
    5. Controversial opinion incoming #5
  • You mean my fave doesn't tell me the truth in every single videos?????? I thought I have a chance of been together with my fave and he/she treat me as his/her bff or in a serious relationship with me :-(:-(:-(:-(:-(   </3</3</3</3</3

tenor.gif

• Honestly the only surgery you can easily spot is the one that was botched - and that's not the case for idols.

I literally never see whether it's plastic surgery or a different make-up or whatever. And honestly I don't really care.

I mean I care, as in 'the pressure to follow society's beauty standard is so strong that teenagers feel the need to get plastic surgery to their face', but I'm not going to use PS to drag or prop up idols.

No idol is 'naturally perfect' anyway, they all have at least polished make-up, specific filters and lighting, etc...

• I feel like people in general dislike PS. KPOP fans will shade other groups who r not their faves for having PS but start crying when it comes to their fave. The denial is strong. Most kpop idols if not ps have worn braces or something to fix their teeth and other features. Also makeup these days act like PS. It can absolutely change a person's face. Maybe most kpop fans should stop lying that they are fine with ps when they obviously aren't.

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐎 ★⡀.•☆•.★

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv 38f275b68632fbb8a30ab7a0fce5512059a80556.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv61eb8841d60cd80c1298efc34ab05d6279af9b9a.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv4d43f06e62bc91bae199a1e0752740ea19fda0f9.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• Official Post

I honestly don't get why people care so much. It's literally none of our business and being against it means nothing. If you don't like an idol because they got a nose job then you shouldn't like them because they bleach their hair. Both are things that have zero personal impact on fans.

That's not even taking into consideration that plastic surgery is completely socially acceptable in South Korea. There are cosmetic procedures in the US like getting your teeth straightened/whitened, getting lasik surgery, getting botox that are socially normal... even getting liposuction or breast implants aren't that taboo anymore. South Korea just includes more procedures like nose/eye/chin/jaw work.

• I know my fave got plastic surgery. She told us before she even debut to the whole world. LOL.

And she looks pretty and she is more confident than ever. :love:

LEE CHAEYOUNG PICS (@cyfromis) | Twitter | Kpop girl groups, Ulzzang girl,  Korean best friends

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!