[Street Woman Fighter] What do you think of Rozalin?

• I am still watching the episode and I stopped watching to make this thread before I know the judges' results just to say I don't care if she doesn't win but I LOVE HER! Lip J is great and everyone knows it but Rozalin was shocking to me because I only remember seeing her cry in the teaser so I assumed she was going to embarrass herself battling with Lip J. I was so wrong. She stood her ground and I am definitely going to watch her performance thousands of times. Plus I just love her expressions. The show felt like an anime for a sec lol.

So far the WANT crew is getting on my bias list. Their leader is one of the few dancers I knew before the show and LOVED. Emma (sorry if I got her name wrong) is insane and I only got spoiled part of her performance by mistake. And now Rozalin!

lt64IYu.gif

Edited 2 times, last by Yumeku ().

• according to some people that know about waacking Rozalin's technique was a bit messy and LIp j was much better from a technical standpoint.

but I have to say I get why people think Rozalin was better she was more energetic it's like she gave her all.

• Rozalin killed that battle. She's really giving her all. Idk about the technique so someone else who's experienced with dancing could explain it. But to my untrained eyes, she really deserves her win againts Lip J.

And i agree, is started to root for the Want team too. At first i was totally fangirling over Monika. But now that we see more of the Want dancers, they're really insane. I hope for the next episode the entire Want team can get more scree time displaying their skills.

• according to some people that know about waacking Rozalin's technique was a bit messy and LIp j was much better from a technical standpoint.

but I have to say I get why people think Rozalin was better she was more energetic it's like she gave her all.

That's what I assumed. Waacking wasn't what impressed me about her because I don't know much about it but I could tell Lip J had better hand movements. She said herself that she stopped doing it after she left the crew. However, her performance wasn't all waacking and was the reason it looked more versatile and interesting IMO. This is why I assumed she didn't win from a technical standpoint (I am still pausing the ep btw).

lt64IYu.gif

• That's what I assumed. Waacking wasn't what impressed me about her because I don't know much about it but I could tell Lip J had better hand movements. She said herself that she stopped doing it after she left the crew. However, her performance wasn't all waacking and was the reason it looked more versatile and interesting IMO. This is why I assumed she didn't win from a technical standpoint (I am still pausing the ep btw).

yeah, performance wise I think Rozalin was good eventhough her moves weren't super clean but we have to keep in mind that these are dance battles, so I assume they are probably better when they dance to a choreography.

• OMG yes icyruios and i were talking about how impress we were of ROzalin

she didn't let Lip J intimidate her she stay focus and she ate Lip J in this battle at the first round

and i love how she played mind games with Lip J and totally make her lost focus

and yeah during the 1st episode i thought that WANT team would be one of the weakest one but damn they are all killing it

and i saw some video of Emma yesterday on youtube and i definitely can understan why nobody pick her as the weakest dancer, because girl is a monster, she'll eat them

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• Technicalities aside, even Lip J mentioned in the confessionals that she wasn't as focused she even said "I think my nerves were on edge"

Also Emma ended everyone with this move alone

i40SHyk.gif

• Guys I found the full cam performance

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!