YGE x C bar situation *funny* *apparently a trigger thread too*

• Soooo Lisa solo was delayed until the very end. Surprise? No. Buuut YGE sure must be.

They thought sales were already "locked" with the help of Lisa c bar, buuut the unexpected happened and here we are...

YGE delaying things: :peperich:

YGE seeing things went wrong: :pepecry:

A sad history, an unpredictable end and i hope a lesson learned :peperain: kkkkkkkk

• well we will see how the 'new' reality (after changes made by Chinese party) will look in 2nd half of this year

I'm very curious how boy group sales will be affected

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lisa solo is not even delayed, it's happening the year they said it would happen

Lisa bar already has put a part of it, the issue now is they raising more money to buy more for around 250k albums( they already have for 180-200k)

• Lisa solo is not even delayed, it's happening the year they said it would happen

Lisa bar already has put a part of it, the issue now is they raising more money to buy more for around 250k albums( they already have for 180-200k)

Actually it was delayed in the month. It was supposed to be in June.

And Lisa c bar already stated on tt that they won't but the amount as "promised" bc of the new changes in China.

• CCTVActually it was delayed in the month. It was supposed to be in June.

And Lisa c bar already stated on tt that they won't but the amount as "promised" bc of the new changes in China.

no it's was not

No one in yh said it was in June. By that rosé solo was supposed to be out in 2019, u Al simply choose to believe unconfirmed sources

There promised amount was higher but the 180k is locked, that's what I mean

• YG never confirmed it will be in August or earlier ... fans just believed in an unofficial news and frankly ..they blame YG for it LOL

Lisa has fans is all around the world it's suck what happen in China but it's not the end. :pepe-tea::pepepizza:

• no it's was not

No one in yh said it was in June. By that rosé solo was supposed to be out in 2019, u Al simply choose to believe unconfirmed sources

There promised amount was higher but the 180k is locked, that's what I mean

Girl, i won't argue with you bc i believe it was delayed. End.

This was supposed to be a "fun" thread and when you appear it's always to "protect" YGE so yes, nothing to keep up with this convo.

• YG never confirmed it will be in August or earlier ... fans just believed in an unofficial news and frankly ..they blame YG for it LOL

Lisa has fans is all around the world it's suck what happen in China but it's not the end. :pepe-tea::pepepizza:

the solos are delayed since 2019 so I'll keep saying that yes, Lisa solo is delayed.

And i know, it's just a pity that her c fans can't contribute the amount they were aiming, but yeees! BP girls are international.

• monalisalove

Changed the title of the thread from “YGE x C bar situation *funny*” to “YGE x C bar situation *funny* *apparently a trigger thread too*”.
  • well we will see how the 'new' reality (after changes made by Chinese party) will look in 2nd half of this year

I'm very curious how boy group sales will be affected

just say EXO and NCT lol

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• just say EXO and NCT lol

other groups also have fans in China...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• about the delays, MELON themselves posted Lisa as part of the August lineup- so I will continue to believe it was delayed.

With the way Jisoo spoke on CH+( I think?) also I got the feeling she was so comfy talking about it because they all thought august was the release month

Oh no, it's not delayed. We are the dumb one waiting for the girls solo since 2019. YGE promised us nothing :clown: kkkkk

• Why are you always so bitter about almost every group? It's not the first time you try to incite fanwars with your comments. Just stop being this sad here. Go make threads about your faves.

where was i being bitter??? it was obvious OP was trying to talk about NCT and EXO as they have that reputation of having huge sales purely because of their cbars

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• where was i being bitter??? it was obvious OP was trying to talk about NCT and EXO as they have that reputation of having huge sales purely because of their cbars

It wasn't?? A lot of groups be it gg or bg relies on c sales and it's nothing to shade neither nothing. You like to name others. And as i said, this isn't the first time you try to start shit with others groups. If this isn't being bitter, than it's what??

• It wasn't?? A lot of groups be it gg or bg relies on c sales and it's nothing to shade neither nothing. You like to name others. And as i said, this isn't the first time you try to start shit with others groups. If this isn't being bitter, than it's what??

quote me when i tried to start shit with other groups .

you wont find anything

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• about the delays, MELON themselves posted Lisa as part of the August lineup- so I will continue to believe it was delayed.

With the way Jisoo spoke on CH+( I think?) also I got the feeling she was so comfy talking about it because they all thought august was the release month

sadly Melon is not YG :pepe-sad:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!