Lisa China Bar Unable to meet Expectations for Lisa’s Album

• Lisa China bar has recently made an announcement on Twitter that they cannot meet their preorder goal due to China’s stricter Fanbase rules. Lisa China bar has stated that they have no way to inform YG of their circumstance but they hope YG knows of their situation.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Now the question is, how much this will effect the 700k preorders reported by YG for Lisa’s album? Lisa China bar at least have 200k worth of albums set aside from their fundraising so far.

• Well aren't 700k already bought / pre-ordered? Maybe it would be even more without the new rules. And maybe it will only reflect the first week sales. :pepewhat:

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• Well aren't 700k already bought / pre-ordered? Maybe it would be even more without the new rules. And maybe it will only reflect the first week sales. :pepewhat:

Whenever you see "pre-orders" its store pre-orders, not individual pre-orders.

So maybe ktown4u ordered, 400K with expectations that lisabar was gonna buy 200K or something, i dont know that answer tho

from what I know, fanbases usually give a heads up to the number of albums they are gonna order. But from Lisa’s fanbase announcement, they said ‘they have no way to inform YG of the changes.’ So YG probably gets their info from someone else rather than directly from the fanbases.

• Whenever you see "pre-orders" its store pre-orders, not individual pre-orders.

So maybe ktown4u ordered, 400K with expectations that lisabar was gonna buy 200K or something, i dont know that answer tho

ah okay, I understand. Makes sense. Well, then I hope they find a other way, maybe sending the money to someone outside the country to make the order but I guess that won't be easy too.

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• I don't get it - do those bars order that many albums to all their members or it is just to increase sales, and they don't really listen to them in the end? Because if it is the former, then why can't they just order individually.

• Lisa bar also made an announcement

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ah okay, I understand. Makes sense. Well, then I hope they find a other way, maybe sending the money to someone outside the country to make the order but I guess that won't be easy too.

It's not easy to transfer money out of the country as well.

• I don't get it - do those bars order that many albums to all their members or it is just to increase sales, and they don't really listen to them in the end? Because if it is the former, then why can't they just order individually.

cbars usually do non ship back orders. So yes, they will order and buy the album but it doesn’t get shipped to their location. Basically it’s just to boost album sales and make their idols richer.

• ah okay, I understand. Makes sense. Well, then I hope they find a other way, maybe sending the money to someone outside the country to make the order but I guess that won't be easy too.

I don’t think Chinese banks or government from either side will approve of that. That’s a lot of money to transfer to probably a single account. Do they charge tax for that kind of money to be transferred? It’s 1.9 million dollars

• cbars usually do non ship back orders. So yes, they will order and buy the album but it doesn’t get shipped to their location. Basically it’s just to boost album sales and make their idols richer.

Hm, OK, that's kinda weird for me but nvm. Can't they just do those non-ship back orders individually tho? Or maybe not order 200k instantly but in batches or something. I think that this rule is bypassable, maybe ppl from those bars just need more time to come up with a workaround.

• I don’t think Chinese banks or government from either side will approve of that. That’s a lot of money to transfer to probably a single account. Do they charge tax for that kind of money to be transferred? It’s 1.9 million dollars

well, I wouldn't send it all too just one person but too much brain work here, lol-

• I don’t think Chinese banks or government from either side will approve of that. That’s a lot of money to transfer to probably a single account. Do they charge tax for that kind of money to be transferred? It’s 1.9 million dollars

Nah, 1.9 million dollar transfer is gonna be sus obviously, it would be super sus even outside China & there are transfer fees. Damn, how many people there are in those bars? These numbers are kinda crazy :wow:

• Hm, OK, that's kinda weird for me but nvm. Can't they just do those non-ship back orders individually tho? Or maybe not order 200k instantly but in batches or something. I think that this rule is bypassable, maybe ppl from those bars just need more time to come up with a workaround.

they may find a way but who knows. I think I heard one of the rules states that if you are underaged, you cannot buy more than 1 album. I’m sure a lot of Lisa fans are also young teenagers

There's a daily transfer limit of 50k and I suppose if it's done daily/within short time frame it's bound to arouse suspicion.

• So what are the exact new rules on bulk buying? Are they giving a limit to how much one person can buy or prohibiting fund raising in general?

Sucks that this is happening during her solo. It would have been nice to see the full scope of her power.

• Kinda like the new rule. Enjoy the music instead of trying to one up each other

Lisa will be successful with or without Chinese fans support anyway.

With this rule implemented then that also means less extravagant meaningless birthday celebration like sending pictures into space, drone shows or buying these idols expensive gifts. Cool

• External Content twitter.com

So basically they have funds for 200k copies. They can't raise funds at the moment. They have already ordered some and the rest the will on 10 September....

• So what are the exact new rules on bulk buying? Are they giving a limit to how much one person can buy or prohibiting fund raising in general?

Sucks that this is happening during her solo. It would have been nice to see the full scope of her power.

Right? Especially as she is the most popular in China, her numbers there are insane.

• I'm happy with restrictions on bulk buying because I never liked the idea in first place but I'm sad it's going to affect Lisa first... Lisabar has been the highest contributor to BP sales and now they won't be able to support Lisa as much as they thought...

• This affect every artist/idol/group - not just Lisa.

It really is a massive gamechanger and I suspect they try to kill the idol scenario for young kids.

But they are kids, they’ll find a way around all these new weird rules I suspect

Go China

• This thread contains 17 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!