What is one song you hope your non kpop friends/family never hear from your faves?

• i really just hope none of nct's hoe anthems are heard by my family

I get its in korean but how are you going to hide

"Stop baby don't stop", " I like my donuts with jam in the middle", "gimme that nectar", and "Touch me tease me feel me up"

76214-ezgif-4-015c4c9bd36a-gif

• i really just hope none of nct's hoe anthems are heard by my family

I get its in korean but how are you going to hide

"Stop baby don't stop", " I like my donuts with jam in the middle", "gimme that nectar", and "Touch me tease me feel me up"

76214-ezgif-4-015c4c9bd36a-gif

Baby don't stop and lovetalk are my fav songs from them :peperun:

• I actually love Lady Luck a lot bc it is a very pretty song BUT I would die from embarrassment if they hear the moans the bridge. WHAT WAS SM THINKING

2x

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I actually love Lady Luck a lot bc it is a very pretty song BUT I would die from embarrassment if they hear the moans the bridge. WHAT WAS SM THINKING

2x

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I just listened to the first 10 seconds of the song and I'm already scared :pepe-cross:

• I just listened to the first 10 seconds of the song and I'm already scared :pepe-cross:

HOHO listen to the bridge

:pepe-hehe:

yeah the intro is also a bit weird but the song is actually very nice

Esp this version is very pretty. This I can show to my family/friends

2x

• External Content www.youtube.com

It's a great song but if you know me irl please don't listen to it :txt28:

I proudly listen to this song and confess my love to it irl.

Fight me! :pepe-cut:

• the situation would be worse if they understood korean, but just this can give you an idea about the situation.

bang chan... his english lines in this song omg...

"WOW, she's hot! WOW, she's fine!"

"let me take you to a restaurant"

"call me zookeeper"

"cause i'm just a nice guy who just has a lot of money"

"iron man in the streets, but i'm better than Tony"

definitely no! :angryr::cryingr:

why dont you want people to listen to it if they know you in real life lmao

• DEAR GOD NO WHAT WERE THEY THINKING :peperun:

• They actually played Love Talk on the speakers when I was at the grocery store with my mom last week. At least she couldn't hear the lyrics.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!