I need a kind like BB group in kpop....

• I don't take criminal jokes, neither sarcasm as a response to my thread and this is will be antis being shit so if you are shit you will obviously bring their drama here just to prove how unhappy you are :pepepizza:

Starting my thread here!

I am talking about a group with super different and iconic songs! Using all type of genres and making atypical bops, with a relaxed, crazy stage presence!

I need a group with non idol image with super different point of views, but still making music together and including every one of them in their music!

I need a more non robotic (sorry for this expression, but I don't really know what to put here) group with their non robotic answers.

A group who musically takes me from heaven to hell and vice versa!

I think just vips will understand this thread as some will say their faves are already like this but I fail to see one group resembling BB artist image.

Anyways, I think I'm missing their presence in kpop...

DISCLAIMER: THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT YOUR FAVES NEITHER AN ATTACK TO THEM! BYE! :peperun:

GUYS! I CAME TO MY SENSE AFTER YOUR REPLIES AND YEEES, THERE WILL NEVER BE A GROUP LIKE BB :pepe-sad:

FORGET EVERYTHING AND THINK LIKE A HAD AN OUTBREAK.

BYE :peperain:

• I got into Ateez and SKZ as they both have a lot of the elements of BB. I miss them.... But these two groups took the foundation of style that they laid, and improved upon it in some aspects.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• I got into Ateez and SKZ as they both have a lot of the elements of BB. I miss them.... But these two groups took the foundation of style that they laid, and improved upon it in some aspects.

I do like them, but I don't how to explain it eexactly.... BB really has a unique vibe!

• The bands I like are mostly rock? Muse! I always recommend Muse, their songs are really friggin cool, Pressure is a good first listen I'd say. Other than that Red Hot Chilli Peppers are also really good. Crystal Castles are fucked up but they're a good electronic band imo, Idk if I should go on. Oh! and a good Indie band is Daughter

The way I like rock music too :*

• Atypical bops with relaxed stage presence and no choreo? Artist-y?

Of course, only BigBang makes BigBang music

They'll come back

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!