Ain't it funny how these comments towards BTS have come full circle ?

• Sell outs & chart manipulation

The rappers (namely RM and Suga) were first called sell outs for being in a K-pop group

Because K-pop is too mainstream.

The rappers tried to explain that they wanted to get their name out there by joining a company but was told that they were only chasing the money.

Now they only chasing the Grammy

;(;(

They were first accused of chart manipulation because it was absurd that a nugu group like BTS could sell that many albums

Their logic :

"The company must be buying the albums in bulk because they don't really have that many fans. I smell sajaegi!"

Now they got too many fans manipulating the charts by buying in bulk

black-man-laugh.gif

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• I see history repeating itself. Stones were thrown at them when they were breaking out in the Kpop industry since they were a threat, same thing is happening in the west. We all know how this is gonna end. They more they try to attack BTS, the stronger Armys resolve to support Bangtan and take them to greater heights.

• I see history repeating itself. Stones were thrown at them when they were breaking out in the Kpop industry since they were a threat, same thing is happening in the west. We all know how this is gonna end. They more they try to attack BTS, the stronger Armys resolve to support Bangtan and take them to greater heights.

Oh yeah, I can see this happening for sure.

Army will only get pissed off and buy even more.

Then you can see the amount of whining from others

• Since butter was released, I felt the shift in energy among western stans. They started acting like how kpop stans were acting towards BTS. Why? Bcos BTS threatened their faves position. So they made all kinds of claims and took all kinds efforts to make them fall and stumble. But where did that bring BTS now? The history is repeating itself again, in the western music world and BTS will succeed again like they always do.

• 2015 Bashing-2016 Karma

2016 Bashing-2017 Karma

2021 Bashing- 2021 2022 2023 Karma (UpComing)

My moot Karma has texted me yesterday, it got Army's receipt for its next clients. It is busy for now. It will soon serve new clients. I am marking this Thread. It will be fun to revive it each time someone will be served.

I am a 2018 Army. Now I can feel how horrible the situation might be in 2015- Early 2017. All I want to say to Armys, "Don't be sad. Don't waste your Energy on Garbages. The time is harsh. But no season is eternal. You, we, BTS gonna be happy💜💜💜💜💜💜💜"

We had MegTan today. Then ColdTan, BangTan, Mixtapes. So much. Look at them & cheer you up.

icegif-3684.gif

• Since butter was released, I felt the shift in energy among western stans. They started acting like how kpop stans were acting towards BTS. Why? Bcos BTS threatened their faves position. So they made all kinds of claims and took all kinds efforts to make them fall and stumble. But where did that bring BTS now? The history is repeating itself again, in the western music world and BTS will succeed again like they always do.

The history is repeating itself, Kama will also repeat itself. it is just a matter of time now.

It has been years and people still haven't realised this

That is literally our fanbase's culture

'Cause ARMY know that what people want is to see them crumble

"Kill them with success, bury them with a smile" - Usain Bolt

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• Sometimes it isn't even about you or who you are, it's what you represent consciously or subconsciously in people's minds and that makes them react negatively.

Singing and rapping has been a part of the music dynamic for years in songs and within groups like New Edition, The Fugees, and The Black Eyed Peas. So no, I don't personally see it as "selling out".

We mostly have seen the singing/rapping dynamic happen via a featured artists in the West and it hasn't been a serious part of K-Pop since forever. That's slowly changing though. I think if management lets BTS make more of the music they want to make and get the right producers to help the guys create and amend production and beats, they could come with "magnum opus" tracks for their international catalog without features.

• wait honestly

what's wrong with buying albums in bulk to support your idol i mean if its to support them who tf cares???

• People want to control how others spend their money. If some idiot wants to buy 1000 albums who the fuck has a right to stop them. If you don’t want to count those 1000 albums then fix your shit and stop blaming others.

• While I find this „the more you push & criticize BTS, the more Army will bring them to new heights“ very funny and cool, I still think this whole 'fans against antis' thing in Kpop and culture ridiculous. You’re supposed to just listen and enjoy music (and buy it if you wanna support an act). To care about opinions of others as if it’s a war and real life shit, is time wasting and doesn’t have much to do with music itself…

• It has started

Kpop stans bashed BTS for website sale, Did throat bleed screaming for Billboard to change rules regarding hot 100

What happened...

Instead of Billboard,

QQ music platform has changed the rules to stop bulk digutal buying.

Guess, who will get effected?! :eyebrowsr:

You say Karma, I say Army.

Stay tune.

It is the spin of 2015 all again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!