Why is it so hard for oppa fans to realize oppas aren't angels?

• The difference is I'm not defending Irene. I also believe Kris was set up, but in this manner: I read that people in his company recorded him having sex with underage girls for blackmail purposes

No, he was raping girls so this isn't a set up. This is a crime.

Irene case is really different, she abused her power, but apologized as she didn't commit a crime, she was just rude and unnecessary.

• Oh, now you protect women??

And why are you "judging and ridiculing" others when you do the same??

It's called having integrity. You should look up what that means. Basically nobody is above anybody else. We are all equal and flawed. I'm not here to make excuses for Irene nor coming up with theories that she's innocent. She is what she is.

Unlike a lot of oppa shielders who still believe oppa is innocent regardless of investigations.

• It's called having integrity. You should look up what that means. Basically nobody is above anybody else. We are all equal and flawed. I'm not here to make excuses for Irene nor coming up with theories that she's innocent. She is what she is.

Unlike a lot of oppa shielders who still believe oppa is innocent regardless of investigations.

I don't think you have that much integrity when you generalize all "oppas" to prove what point? That some fans are delulu? Just be brave and be direct with who you are talking about bc to me it seems like a generalization and this generalization makes more bad than good.

• I don't think you have that much integrity when you generalize all "oppas" to prove what point? That some fans are delulu? Just be brave and be direct with who you are talking about bc to me it seems like a generalization and this generalization makes more bad than good.

In the end oppas are all men. No man is perfect, no man is angelic. Let's stop pushing this narrative that any accusation against men with power must be shielded at all costs. Let things get vetted before kneejerk whiteknighting for oppa.

• In the end oppas are all men. No man is perfect, no man is angelic. Let's stop pushing this narrative that any accusation against men with power must be shielded at all costs. Let things get vetted before kneejerk whiteknighting for oppa.

No men and women are perfect. You don't need to single out a gender when the problem isn't just on a particular gender.

And yes, if the accusations are of "crimes" let's wait and see the investigation, but if the accusations are in the "character" thing... Well, non fans shouldn't invest their time hating/shaming someone they already didn't like bc the last one will be seen as fake concern and hypocrisy.

• I mean if your referring to lucas then his accusations look pretty fake right now, and there are barely any fans defending Kris Wu, I saw a couple when his crimes blew up, but those people are either trolling, or have some problems up there. Don't kpop fans think of their idols as angels as a whole? like with any scandal? I see it all the time. When you idolize someone and create a fake persona of them in your head it makes sense that you would go all out to defend them. Fans say that kpop has helped them with their MH but that's a placebo. Kpop and Kpop idols cannot help you with anything. It's music, and you shouldn't defend or think of them as angels. That's crazy.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!