SOME PEOPLE NEED TO STOP FORCING JISOO AND LISA TO DO THINGS!

• Jisoo and Lisa are fine. They are getting the promotion they deserve but you all are acting like they get nothing. Jisoo is filming her drama, doing some brand deals, Lisa is probably preparing for her solo, she was a mentor on a show, and she has plenty of brand deals.

Just because Rose and Jennie just got out of being jobless doesn't mean people have the right to say they are favored.

Because guess what, they were freaking jobless but the second they actually get to do something yall are triggered and want Jisoo and Lisa to do those things?

Lisa and Jisoo are already busy but now you all want to burden them with more things? You have to realize that these activities take time, energy and sometimes people don't want to do that.

They are idols, they work hard 24/7. Give them a break and stop forcing them to do things.

Let them do what they want! You can't expect everything to be handed down that easily especially when it comes to YG.

Think about how the girls would feel. Would they be happy to hear their fans are fighting over because they think they are mistreated and have nothing to do?

Because they aren't mistreated and they have plenty of things to do already so stop forcing things on them!

Thank you for reading my tedtalk

• Jennie has been a victim of this label and gets called YG's princess as a shade

on the other hand, some blinks also say Lisa is favored but in reality no one is favored in YG.

edit: I don't like how some people use Jisoo to further their agenda about mistreatment my girl is busy

Thank you!

• Jennie has been a victim of this label and gets called YG's princess as a shade

on the other hand, some blinks also say Lisa is favored but in reality no one is favored in YG.

edit: I don't like how some people use Jisoo to further their agenda about mistreatment my girl is busy

Literally. Can people stop using any of the girls as their ammo to hate on their literal co-members?

Like these girls have worked so hard together to get where they are and they sure as hell are happy for each other and supportive!

:claps:

~ ω

• Exactly, akgaes and ot3 and all the others haters should understand that the 4 girls are fine rn and not getting mistreated just cause Chaennie went to LA, like Jisoo akgaes have been wanting her to do a drama for a long time and now they wante her to fly to LA in the middle of the filmin, and Lisa akgaes want her to fly to Paris, Thailand and do her solo debut all at once, and Chaennie akgaes wants them to do a subunit out of nowhere even when YG has never hinted one? they all need to leave the girls alone and stop with this mistreatment race

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!