New WayV Sub-Unit: Lucas & Hendery - “Jalapeño” - 08.25.21

• I can’t keep up! This is the third sub-unit in WayV. All members have now been in a sub except Winwin, who remains in China on solo activities.

Like the other singles, I’d also suspect this one might be in English or at least have an English version.

Both of these members are rappers in WayV, so unless they’re unleashing talents we haven’t seen, expect this to be rap and dance-focused.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• OMG YES

i don't know what's happening with SM and how they manage WayV but i love it

the way they are giving Sub unit to every member to showcase their talent

and what i like more is that they did so well by pairing each unit and music

Kun and Xiaojun was the easiest way consider they are main vocal so giving them a ballad

and Low low is perfect for Yang yang and Ten i can't see someone else doing it

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• Is this gonna be the sexy unit then??

I suspect there will be a lack of shirts, yes

I expect them actually rap

Low Low did not show YY rap abilities, unfortunately

Which is so odd since he has the best abilities. I would have expected the rap in Low Low to be more like what we’d see from Lucas and Hendery on a project. Hopefully, Hendery got some tips from Misfit that he can apply here..

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• More teasers for Jalapeno

• Hendery needs to calm down. :pepe-heart-eyes:

• Neither of them can sing so.my hopes are low but I somehow.enjoyed Lucas solo song for superm so im actually very curious about whats gonma come from thiw

I agree, but to be fair, WayV has done tracks with these rappers and no singers. They're usually slow booty jams tho.

This also has YangYang.

External Content open.spotify.com

This one also has YangYang and Winwin.

External Content open.spotify.com

• And both are among my favourite WayV songs :pepe-excited:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!