Who is excited for back to school season?

• I know I'm NOT. Actually I am already crying over the fact that next month I have to go back to school....It's EVIL. like out of a horror movie, I have to go back physically since things are getting better where I live, more vaccinations and stuff. If you think I am happy to be sitting on a hard rock CHAIR for 3 hours everyday then you must really love school. I am not worried, no, just... anxious, disturbed, troubled...you know, the usual....I am just kidding I am practically losing my MIND. I don't want to do math...no...I can't, I seriously might start crying if I see any talk about triangles and a+b=c... ANYWAYS who else is excited for school! woo hoo!!!

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Edited 2 times, last by ellenote ().

• I know I am NOT. Actually I am already crying over the fact that next month I have to go back to school....It's TERROR. like out of a horror movie, I have to go back physically since things are getting better where I live, more vaccinations and stuff. If you think I am happy to be sitting on a hard rock CHAIR for 3 hours everyday then you must really love school. I am not worried, no, just... anxious, disturbed, troubled...you know, the usual....I am just kidding I am practically losing my MIND. I don't want to do math...no...I can't, I seriously might start crying if I see any talk about triangles and a+b=c... ANYWAYS who else is excited for school! woo hoo!!!

AGREEE

the fact i have to TALK to ppl-

no thanks-

• AGREEE

the fact i have to TALK to ppl-

no thanks-

SAME... I can't even make small talk with my FRIENDS. I remember before I really got to know them, all I would talk about was the weather... "Hey, the weather's pretty bad....haha...." now I have to do that x10 when I go to school to try to make friends... it's gonna be a struggle.

• SAME... I can't even make small talk with my FRIENDS. I remember before I really got to know them, all I would talk about was the weather... "Hey, the weather's pretty bad....haha...." now I have to do that x10 when I go to school to try to make friends... it's gonna be a struggle.

YESSSSS so i went to school to get my supplies and i saw HALF OF THE PPL IK FROM MS there! broooooo i was trying to talk to them or make eye contact

the fact i have to talk to ppl at school AND my DUMBASS decided to sign up for marching band, and student co.

• YESSSSS so i went to school to get my supplies and i saw HALF OF THE PPL IK FROM MS there! broooooo i was trying to talk to them or make eye contact

the fact i have to talk to ppl at school AND my DUMBASS decided to sign up for marching band, and student co.

EXACTLY LOL. Last year I signed up for dance thinking it would be fun and all but the next thing I know my teacher is making us make up our own dance and DANCE in front of everybody... needless to say I might never do dance class again... I tried to make friends last school year but nobody really ever talked to me so I would just stand around like an idiot... :waterr: plus I am very shy and awkward so that didn't help.. I'm super scared, mostly for the work load from school but also the fact that I'll be super lonely for another year :sweatr1: school sucks.

• EXACTLY LOL. Last year I signed up for dance thinking it would be fun and all but the next thing I know my teacher is making us make up our own dance and DANCE in front of everybody... needless to say I might never do dance class again... I tried to make friends last school year but nobody really ever talked to me so I would just stand around like an idiot... :waterr: plus I am very shy and awkward so that didn't help.. I'm super scared, mostly for the work load from school but also the fact that I'll be super lonely for another year :sweatr1: school sucks.

ikr :cryingr:

I DONT WANNA GO TO SCHOOLLLLLLL

i have to socializes w/ ppl ion know nor like G R E A T

• ikr :cryingr:

I DONT WANNA GO TO SCHOOLLLLLLL

i have to socializes w/ ppl ion know nor like G R E A T

I'm really scared TBH...like school is the worst for me, mostly because I embarrass myself too damn much, like one day in winter I was walking, and in front of everybody I just *casually* SLIPPED and I was struggling to get back up and everybody just stood there like: :|:|:| ....

I also make a fool out of myself in class like I will know the answer but blurt out something totally different... plus I have a curse on me where teachers ALWAYS call me ;(;(;( the struggle is real...

• absolutely not :-) its not even fall semester yet and I have to take like 3 different tests on some shit ik nothing about :-D but its okay, I'd say its way better than still being forced to take APUSH

seems hard :wow: school is tough tho, like the pressure and stuff. I hate tests, especially if there long :S

• I'm really scared TBH...like school is the worst for me, mostly because I embarrass myself too damn much, like one day in winter I was walking, and in front of everybody I just *casually* SLIPPED and I was struggling to get back up and everybody just stood there like: :|:|:| ....

I also make a fool out of myself in class like I will know the answer but blurt out something totally different... plus I have a curse on me where teachers ALWAYS call me ;(;(;( the struggle is real...

imagine tripping over everything in front of ur family ;(;(

• My technique was always cheating in history and giving it my all in math and science, yk the stuff that actually matters for my future career. Which field are you planning to work in?

The science field, to be specific space and astronomy. I am hoping to become a scientist but that's gonna take a looott of studying and perseverance. I cheat as well lol. For online school I cheated on basically most of my tests except in English since I do well in English. Math will be the real test for me since I really don't know anything lol. It's like my mind goes blank. Science is different because I can understand it a little better, but math, not so much.

• imagine tripping over everything in front of ur family ;(;(

:waterr: I would sink into the ground LOL. I don't know how I got back up that day and kept walking... I fall too much LMAO. I'm so scared :cryingr: also because this guy I know has this crush on me :thumbdown: and he most likely is going to be in all my classes so I have to find someway to avoid him cuz he might confess to me... </3</3;(

• maths is not your thing huh OP???

oh well...I understand school can be difficult for some people

it is extremely difficult for me. plus math teachers are so scary for no reason... I think that's what happens to you when you study math and earn your degree... very scary indeed. I wish I could go back to 3rd grade math... so and so has 12 lollipops, they eat 5, how much lollipops are left?

:cryingr:

• it is extremely difficult for me. plus math teachers are so scary for no reason... I think that's what happens to you when you study math and earn your degree... very scary indeed. I wish I could go back to 3rd grade math... so and so has 12 lollipops, they eat 5, how much lollipops are left?

:cryingr:

Answer: diabetes

• huh? ... so you have no summer break? why not...I'm curious...

yup no summer break. i get two months off to study for my annual exams and after they are over, the next session starts a few days later. it’s sad but i have two more years left until this hellhole, then i’ll probably be working :pepelove2:

• yup no summer break. i get two months off to study for my annual exams and after they are over, the next session starts a few days later. it’s sad but i have two more years left until this hellhole, then i’ll probably be working :pepelove2:

oooh that makes sense. don't worry it will all be worth it in the end #fighting #workingisfun :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• I am!! Mainly because I get to see my friends and everything. But I’m kinda hesitant because of the rise of COVID cases tbh-

same, idk if i'll switch back to online, i'm scared about all the variants and possibly catching covid, even though I'm pretty safe and follow guidelines, it's still scary.

• same, idk if i'll switch back to online, i'm scared about all the variants and possibly catching covid, even though I'm pretty safe and follow guidelines, it's still scary.

Me too to be honest. I’m pretty safe as well, but you never know. I think it’s safer to do online to be quite honest, but I feel like mostly everyone has their minds set on in person schooling. I hope schools are strict about masks though. I haven’t been to school in person for about 2 years, so I don’t know how they’re running the school now, but where I live masks aren’t mandatory in stores and everything because people have gotten the vaccine. I’ll still wear my mask though, but it kind of makes me nervous when people don’t have a mask on-

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

• Me too to be honest. I’m pretty safe as well, but you never know. I think it’s safer to do online to be quite honest, but I feel like mostly everyone has their minds set on in person schooling. I hope schools are strict about masks though. I haven’t been to school in person for about 2 years, so I don’t know how they’re running the school now, but where I live masks aren’t mandatory in stores and everything because people have gotten the vaccine. I’ll still wear my mask though, but it kind of makes me nervous when people don’t have a mask on-

Same, the only reason I don't want to do online is because I feel like I'm missing out on school and experiences, I don't want to graduate highschool and not even know anyone in real life. But if things get bad again where I live I will for sure go back to online. For my school you have to wear a mask which makes me feel safer. All schools should stay strict about masks. Even stores because you never know when another outbreak could happen and you could catch it.

• Not me

i barely passed 10th grade

and idk if i make make it passed high school

it puts me into nonstop stress

panic attacks

fights with my fam about my school work

im just scared

and i already just wanna give up and say that i cant do it

i wanna be a youtuber

and i wanna start now

but i dont think my parents can see it the same way i do

this is the one thing i wanna do so badly

but i feel like ill never be able to figure it out

:pepe-comfy::pepecute::peperain::pepecry:

• Same, the only reason I don't want to do online is because I feel like I'm missing out on school and experiences, I don't want to graduate highschool and not even know anyone in real life. But if things get bad again where I live I will for sure go back to online. For my school you have to wear a mask which makes me feel safer. All schools should stay strict about masks. Even stores because you never know when another outbreak could happen and you could catch it.

Exactly. I feel like I missed a big chunk of my high school experience because I only attended half of my freshman year in person, and my 10th grade year online. And same, it would really suck to not know anyone you went to high school with and graduate. But I feel like safety is much more important. I’ll most definitely go back to online school if things get worse as well.

That’s really good tbh! I feel like all schools should be super strict about that. Even with the vaccine, you can still catch the virus. It won’t affect you as bad vs if you didn’t have the vaccine, but it can still spread to other people who might not have the vaccine. And agreed. Stores should be strict about that too tbh.

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

• I get you. school does cause a lot of problems in my life as well due to fear of failure and stress about making friends and such. All I can say is that you should be able to do what you want to do with your life, also ask for help in school if your really struggling. The good thing that my mom always says to me is that when you've fallen into a deep hole, the only way out is up. I hope that makes sense lol.

• I get you. school does cause a lot of problems in my life as well due to fear of failure and stress about making friends and such. All I can say is that you should be able to do what you want to do with your life, also ask for help in school if your really struggling. The good thing that my mom always says to me is that when you've fallen into a deep hole, the only way out is up. I hope that makes sense lol.

It does make sense <3

but i dont trust the school enough

im in a very good school

i just never was the type to ask for questions

plus i get "stage fright" when i ask for a question cause i dont like being the center of attention (unless its with my group of friends)

but whe i fall into the hole

i sometimes just wanna keep going down cause then maybe it will be dark enough towhere even my problems cant see me

but ill be burried with them either way

im just not ready

• If you allow your problems to eat you it will only let them win, coming from me, I failed middle school so bad, I got failing grades in every subject, I didn't know what to do. I felt like I had nothing, it was only when I sat down and thought, "I can't live my life like this anymore" and it does take time, it took me 5 whole years, but you can't let those bad thoughts and feelings ruin you. I'm not even fully ready for school at all, but I have to fight, I have to fight for my grades and my life almost, because I will not allow those bad feelings to take over again. I hope you do find your strength, because I believe everybody is smart, they just need someone to root for them.

• If you allow your problems to eat you it will only let them win, coming from me, I failed middle school so bad, I got failing grades in every subject, I didn't know what to do. I felt like I had nothing, it was only when I sat down and thought, "I can't live my life like this anymore" and it does take time, it took me 5 whole years, but you can't let those bad thoughts and feelings ruin you. I'm not even fully ready for school at all, but I have to fight, I have to fight for my grades and my life almost, because I will not allow those bad feelings to take over again. I hope you do find your strength, because I believe everybody is smart, they just need someone to root for them.

You are 100% Right and there is no room for Excuse either <3

but i feel like im not doing enough

and ik im going to have to try

and i go back and fourt between believing and not believing

I just hope that my grades are good enough to pass and not perfect top notch grades

• You are 100% Right and there is no room for Excuse either <3

but i feel like im not doing enough

and ik im going to have to try

and i go back and fourt between believing and not believing

I just hope that my grades are good enough to pass and not perfect top notch grades

to be honest I've always hated how we measure intelligence based on grades, It's like, school is stressful and most schools don't do anything to even help struggling students, I remember in 3rd grade when I was struggling so much and nobody even helped me. Grades matter to an extent but why do we need to get As in every subject? it's too much pressure. For me the only thing I did to raise my grades was really try hard, I wasn't even getting top notch grades, just average on all my tests, but my teachers saw how much effort I really put in, that's how I passed. You'll get better as time passes. I just really wish school wasn't this hard.

• This thread contains 6 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!