BTS should've won SOTY in 2017 and 2018 as well

• No, IU's TTN was robbed in 2017, it was the biggest non-ost song in Korea. 2018 there is no question. iKon are the only 3rd gen bg to top the year-end digital chart, all thanks to the massive hit that was Love scenario. iKon were robbed at mama cause of the mnet-yg beef. Otherwise, they won two other soty daesangs (MMA and GDA) and other soty awards (GAON, SMA, etc). Love Scenario was the clear soty of 2018.

tumblr_p7t0vmjvAR1w1jjioo1_400.gifvtumblr_p7t0vmjvAR1w1jjioo5_400.gifvtumblr_p7t0vmjvAR1w1jjioo4_400.gifv

Edited once, last by KingGD ().

• agree with 2017

2018 was dominated with hits from love scenario and dudududu and bboom bboom tho

DDU DDU DDU and Bboom Bboom didn't really have a chance against Fake Love and Love Scenario. Most of them were won by What is Love? (I'm not hating on them) in 2018. iKon and Blackpink weren't gonna win anyways due to YG's beef with some award shows. But Fake Love charted better than What is Love. So I felt like even 2018 SOTY should've went to BTS.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• DDU DDU DDU and Bboom Bboom didn't really have a chance against Fake Love and Love Scenario. Most of them were won by What is Love? (I'm not hating on them) in 2018. iKon and Blackpink weren't gonna win anyways due to YG's beef with some award shows. But Fake Love charted better than What is Love. So I felt like even 2018 SOTY should've went to BTS.

:pepe-back-away:

• I didn't even mention Twice in this thread. If I really wanted to make this thread about them I would've made it clear in the op itself.

But they won it, well it whatever you can make a thread about it all you want but it’s not gonna change nothing. Stay pressed

• No, it means you weren't a fan that year. (just by the title of this thread) Don't play that game with me. Twist your own words with your own self.

I was a fan since early 2017. I just didn't care about every scene that happened in kpop that year. I only cared about BTS. It was only until the 2017 award season was over, I finally understood how these shows work. It was also when I realized how much BTS were robbed.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• can you guys ignore this OP?

He/she made a whole new discovery about how Boy With Luv & Dynamite are similar!!!! Having all description except one thing that is called logic....

Now this!!!!

On 2017, Spring Day SOTY on MMA(Based on Melon chart highly)

On 2018, Fake love SOTY on KMA( Based 100% on quality)

On these two year, lots of BOPS released. On some Award shows, SD & FL didn't fulfill shows criteria. Criteria is criteria. Nobody will change it for you.

Bcs of the fulfillment of Criteria, now BTS's songs are getting SOTY nearly in every show.

• DDU DDU DDU and Bboom Bboom didn't really have a chance against Fake Love and Love Scenario. Most of them were won by What is Love? (I'm not hating on them) in 2018. iKon and Blackpink weren't gonna win anyways due to YG's beef with some award shows. But Fake Love charted better than What is Love. So I felt like even 2018 SOTY should've went to BTS.

You have no idea how the charts work making a statement like this.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

What do you mean by most of them? WIL? only won one lmao

• The delusion is real in this thread

No, IU's TTN was robbed in 2017, it was the biggest non-ost song in Korea. 2018 there is no question. iKon is the only 3rd gen bg to top the year-end digital chart, all thanks to the massive hit that was the Love scenario. iKon were robbed at mama cause of the mnet-yg beef. Otherwise, they won two other soty daesangs (mma and GDA) and other soty awards (Gaon, SMA, etc). Love Scenario was the clear soty of 2018.

Spitting facts :pepe-toast:

• naah!!! 2017 we had really really and palette I guess which were bigger in 2017, spring day did well but it had legit competition when we consider all platforms at that time.

In 2018 LS , boom boom and DDDD were legit bigger than Fakelove.

Bts deserved in 2019 and 2020 so they are winning now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!