BTS shipping especially JIKOOK are crossing the LINE !!

• Hi

Theres something stuck in my mind since the 2020 memories dvd

Dont get me wrong i dont hate shippers!

i've been an army since 2015 and i'm aware of “company fan service”

But some times when u see some members together u might think well they might be real? Like sometimes they arent even aware of the camera behind them!

I've been thinking about jikook a lot since a bit of time

I don't know? Isn't weird?

When u see them u really get DOUBT about them? Then i realize will they have been together 10 years its normal they act like this?

And thats lead me to the REAL QUESTION

- if they were REAL would the company really FULL FOCUS on them while they cuddle?

When i saw this moment i immediately knew that they're a FAN SERVICE

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Some of the shippers might be real but jikook after this? NO WAY

if u just took a second of thinking would the company really throw herself under a bus because of two idols love story?

If they even are in love, she will hide them not sharing them

Will she even handle the sasanges threats and spending money to shot their mouth up because of their idols? If they were real would she even full focus + putting this vid in the memories?😐

It really makes me sad. I hate bighit how she shows jikook like this, didn't they think it will definitely effect them badly? Their reputation and image in korea since the people there are homophobic!

I'm scared people will hate them there! I always think about their solo career gey damaged because of fan service!

she really didn't act like this with other members but with jikook its really cross the line!

I really hope the boys don't get hated in their own country because or company a$$ marketing

In the end, whats ur opinion?

• I mean it can be fan service but it’s also true the guys don’t mind doing this. They are too comfortable with each other at this point. And I am that close with my friend irl so I won’t really conclude that it’s intentional or anything. Remember Koreans are more affectionate with close friends.

Also BTS has reached a point where with or without fan service, their fanbase and popularity won’t change.

• K-Pop shippers are weird. I mean it’s not like I have never felt that one tv show character would be good together with another character but these people are living in a delusional world where people just stare at each other and now they are married. I actually made drunkenly out with some ofmy friends just out of fun when were young and the result was that we have no limit when it is about being near with each other and are quite comfortable with each other. Not saying that K-Pop idols cannot be gay but they are living with each other, have seen each other naked and might just be really close which is not uncommon in SK and often shown over heavy skin ship.

• i mean v and j-hope have kissed too but they weren’t that well known back them. i thought this was common knowledge among the fans but i guess not

Ah good point. I forgot about that. It was so tame compared to T.O.P trying to systematically kiss his way through BigBang. :pepe-hehe:

• wtf? no u havent seen this

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

go to random thoughts instead of derailing this thread

see you there🤬🤬🤬🤬😈

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I mean it can be fan service but it’s also true the guys don’t mind doing this. They are too comfortable with each other at this point. And I am that close with my friend irl so I won’t really conclude that it’s intentional or anything. Remember Koreans are more affectionate with close friends.

Also BTS has reached a point where with or without fan service, their fanbase and popularity won’t change.

Yes as i said they've been 10 years together ofc they will be this close to each other! Like they're really best friends!

I meant acting like this in front of camera isnt their normal behavior because whos gonna hold a camera for the whole day without stop recording to catch a real cuddle?😬 its obvious a fan service

• It's funny how BH makes their groups do the same type of fanservice lol I'm just worried that when the boys real partners get revealed this gonna backfire on them later, twt stans will accuse them of queerbaiting :(

External Content twitter.com

• what

Well if they really in love would bighit really give them this much space? Especially in gfc Tokyo vid? Jk uploaded and people kept saying its their date and stuff and bighit really didn't stop marketing them after that

Putting them in same units since they debut? In each collab?

Would the camera man keep recording for a whole day without even stop recording so he can get those REAL CUDDLE? Its 100% not real, at least not in a FULL FOCUS scene🤭 if it was in the background maybe but this one 100% wasn't acting normally the meant to do it

Keep in mind some people caught taekook in a hotel idk 2016 while jk had his camera recording a vid and it never been uploaded? And they had a cover in 2016 and bighit didn't release it saying its a "copyright" stuff

Even taekook is more popular than jikook and they had a lot of selcas in their run bts but it never get uploaded?

It might be their own discussion but they might feel more real than jikook actually because they're really hiding a lot of things?

• what i take from this is that the OP is a taekooker :pepe-clown-gear:

• what i take from this is that the OP is a taekooker :pepe-clown-gear:

umm.. I really don't support or hate any bts ships, but jikook after this is 100% not real😅 seeing this vid made me really realized its a full fan service, at least not with a full focus😅 If it was in the background maybe but this? Idk u tell me how the camera man even caught it😐 even if he did why bighit will upload it? Wont she really protect her idols instead of expose them😬? Marketing their real relationship? Open sasaengs eyes on them? A company wont do this if some members in a relationship she will cover them instead because or her and their reputation : ]

• People really like to analyse and overthink and make a big deal out of everything.. interesting :/

umm.. I really don't support or hate any bts ships, but jikook after this is 100% not real😅 seeing this vid made me really realized its a full fan service, at least not with a full focus😅 If it was in the background maybe but this? Idk u tell me how the camera man even caught it😐 even if he did why bighit will upload it? Wont she really protect her idols instead of expose them😬? Marketing their real relationship? Open sasaengs eyes on them? A company wont do this if some members in a relationship she will cover them instead because or her and their reputation : ]

• People really like to analyse and overthink and make a big deal out of everything.. interesting :/

No I really dont but seeing this while BH trying to ruin their reputation without caring while she knows its not acceptable in korea just because fan service while bts not in need to them anymore its really sad

• It's funny how BH makes their groups do the same type of fanservice lol I'm just worried that when the boys real partners get revealed this gonna backfire on them later, twt stans will accuse them of queerbaiting :(

External Content twitter.com

A tweet with 29 likes 😩 how will they ever bounce back from this 😩

06/10/22

giphy.gif

• umm.. I really don't support or hate any bts ships, but jikook after this is 100% not real😅 seeing this vid made me really realized its a full fan service, at least not with a full focus😅 If it was in the background maybe but this? Idk u tell me how the camera man even caught it😐 even if he did why bighit will upload it? Wont she really protect her idols instead of expose them😬? Marketing their real relationship? Open sasaengs eyes on them? A company wont do this if some members in a relationship she will cover them instead because or her and their reputation : ]

sure lmao you made it clear by putting taekook content in contrast to jikook's

anyway, what i really hate about shippers that come about analyzing everything is that they always have to cross everything as fan service, as if their bond or the moments they share are all fake, as if all BTS weren't clingy af and shared similar questionable moments with other members (it only seems to be a problem when the pair is jimin and jungkook i guess)

• 🥴🥴🥴 bts members are all very close and I hate when people say moments btwn the boys is fan service. All moments btwn all members are just the boys hanging out and being comfortable with eo. Bighit is not making the boys do anything and anyone who thinks so is delusional. Stop trying to taint the boys intersections and passing them off an not genuine

• A tweet with 29 likes 😩 how will they ever bounce back from this 😩

It might be only 29 likes now but one day the boys real partners will get revealed and twt stans will use all this shipping material to hate on them and accuse them of queerbaiting just like they did to billie eilish. This is why I hate all kinds of fanservice, it will only hurt them in the future.

• sure lmao you made it clear by putting taekook content in contrast to jikook's

anyway, what i really hate about shippers that come about analyzing everything is that they always have to cross everything as fan service, as if their bond or the moments they share are all fake, as if all BTS weren't clingy af and shared similar questionable moments with other members (it only seems to be a problem when the pair is jimin and jungkook i guess)

Putting taekook content because they're the only 2 who had a vid gfc as jikook or is there others members😐?

As i said above the boys stayed together for 10 years will u even question about their bond?

I hate how people kept taking ever thing jikook do as a REAL it might be as a friends why always picturing sexuality thoughts? Plus BH helps people improving those thoughts she never care about her idols

• 🥴🥴🥴 bts members are all very close and I hate when people say moments btwn the boys is fan service. All moments btwn all members are just the boys hanging out and being comfortable with eo. Bighit is not making the boys do anything and anyone who thinks so is delusional. Stop trying to taint the boys intersections and passing them off an not genuine

Exactly, i've been seeing people says the jikook video in Tokyo is their date😭 why do u even people got this thoughts from? BH never care about protecting her idols if the shipping give her money in return 😬

• Exactly, i've been seeing people says the jikook video in Tokyo is their date😭 why do u even people got this thoughts from? BH never care about protecting her idols if the shipping give her money in return 😬

your op right? don’t know why your quoting me when it’s people like you I’m talking about. You just called jimin and jungkooks bond fanservice which is disgusting to do so. Your diminishing bts bond with eachother doing that

I don’t care about shippers or non shippers. It’s none of my business. Just don’t shit on bts and call their interactions fake. And for shippers don’t push what you want onto the members of groups you stan. Simple as that

• your op right? don’t know why your quoting me when it’s people like you I’m talking about. You just called jimin and jungkooks bond fanservice which is disgusting to do so. Your diminishing bts bond with eachother doing that

I don’t care about shippers or non shippers. It’s none of my business. Just don’t shit on bts and call their interactions fake. And for shippers don’t push what you want onto the members of groups you stan. Simple as that

u might understand me wrong or I didn't clear my thoughts enough

Idk if u dont know that every group in whole world have a fan service the company choose and they do cuddles in front cameras for the fans is that mean the are not close to each other irl?😐

I did said above people kept seeing every movement they do in a ship way forgetting that they are close friends to eachother!

Even with vhope taejin namjin sope yoonmin the company marketing them but i've never seeing them crossing the line with one of them and dont care about them like jikook. Like they're in korea not usa😐

• OP sounds like a Taekooker expressing fake concern or it's just me ?

Umm concern jikook reputation in korea make me a taekooker? Oh

Well in fact theres no real ship in bts because if it was BH will cover them not expose them so u failed i'm not a taekooker 😬

• OP sounds like a Taekooker expressing fake concern or it's just me ?

Not just you. I'd believe ops concern about shippers in general if they wouldn't keep mentioning only Jikook's bond and reducing it to being 100% fan service. I've noticed that it's mostly delulu taekookers who use the fan service excuse to shit on this particular pair.

• Not just you. I'd believe ops concern about shippers in general if they wouldn't keep mentioning only Jikook's bond and reducing it to being 100% fan service. I've noticed that it's mostly delulu taekookers who use the fan service excuse to shit on this particular pair.

I really might not made my thoughts clear

Saying the " fan service " was only for this clip

I was about to really believe they really in love or might be more than friends but when i saw this i realized

The boys lived together for long time theres no question about their bond i just meant the moments and then i had those thoughts of BH using them because she will never do these things if the were real

Even the other ships I don't think one of them are even real but they didn't reach with marketing to this limit yet : ]

• Umm concern jikook reputation in korea make me a taekooker? Oh

Well in fact theres no real ship in bts because if it was BH will cover them not expose them so u failed i'm not a taekooker 😬

Pretty sure that you are though. There are others questionable moments for others ships though none of thme are real but you are only obsessed with Jikook and you put down Jikook bond to highlight Taekook relationship. It's Taekookers favorite rhetoric. One of my friends lived in Korea and she told me that being very touchy with your same-sex friends is pretty normal there. She was even a bit shocked by her female friends behavior with her at the beginning. The boys are all cuddly with each other for years and never had one problem with that in the past.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• Tbh I don't understand what exactly you're worried about. Unless member goes and straightforwardly says that he's gay/bi/etc all those "they're gay" will forever be just talks, jokes and fanservice and a whole army of fans will jump out with screenshots and lengthy compilations of members smiling to pretty fan/interviewer/female idol/etc prooving that the member in question is indeed straight lol Even among shippers only minority actually trully think pair is gay mostly shippers ship cause they fantasize with these members (either imagine themselves on a place of one member, most probably the "feminine" one, or imagining that members are "taken" already or whatever else).

Honestly it's like the whole post trying to convince that jikook is real. Whenever I see phrase "not aware of cameras" I can't help but laugh: literally any sort of footage and ship moments we're getting is from environment where members are 100% aware of cameras' presence (concerts, Run episodes, award shows audience, Bangtan bombs, etc). Like in the moment above Bangtan are in the middle of shooting with cameras for Bangtan Bomb, apparently for memories dvd and for the performance itself are rolling non-stop for a content. "When you see them u really get a doubt about them" No actually, even if seriously think about possibility of any real couple in Bangtan the only pair which less convincing in them being real than jikook is taekook lmao

And bighit never has had any problems with using gay fanservice, starting from vhope kiss long time ago to putting Kook "licking" Jimin's ear in the preview of memories 2019 in 4k and as you can see somehow nobody hasn't burnt any of their buildings yet cause *read the 1st paragraph*)

• It might be only 29 likes now but one day the boys real partners will get revealed and twt stans will use all this shipping material to hate on them and accuse them of queerbaiting just like they did to billie eilish. This is why I hate all kinds of fanservice, it will only hurt them in the future.

The disgusting bi erasure + absolutely ape shit fans went when heechul momo dating news came out… kpop fans always reach new lows every single time. if oppar and unnir aren’t in love with their members then JAIL.

• Pretty sure that you are though. There are others questionable moments for others ships though none of thme are real but you are only obsessed with Jikook and you put down Jikook bond to highlight Taekook relationship. It's Taekookers favorite rhetoric. One of my friends lived in Korea and she told me that being very touchy with your same-sex friends is pretty normal there. She was even a bit shocked by her female friends behavior with her at the beginning. The boys are all cuddly with each other for years and never had one problem with that in the past.

why people keep calling me a taekooker because i just talk about jikook moment?

ALL BTS SHIPS ARE FAKE, none of them are real

Just use ur mind if there any ship real the company will BURY IT none of us will think about them they will be far from each other

Do u really think BH wont care about her reputation because of some idols? She will instead of even care about the idol themselves 😬

i know people there are cuddling and its normal!

But i meant the shippers are going a new level and BH doesn't care

even the their tokyo trip turns out to a lovers date? Why people turns out everything into a weird thing😐

• This thread contains 52 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!