My opinion regarding the problem of solo/group cb promotion in BLACKPINK

• As someone who's had to watch several of their faves struggle post-group, I really can't ever fault BP's solo promotions. Lbr this is more important in the long run than group promos. It's not what's holding up the group, YG is. First 3 years, most we ever got from the girls was photoshoots.

It's not girls that are at fault or even the fans.

It's YG

It's always YG

• As someone who's had to watch several of their faves struggle post-group, I really can't ever fault BP's solo promotions. Lbr this is more important in the long run than group promos. It's not what's holding up the group, YG is. First 3 years, most we ever got from the girls was photoshoots.

It's not girls that are at fault or even the fans.

It's YG

It's always YG

This! The point is: YGE always hold them back.

• People wonder why Lisa fans are loud, we have to be. Even with her being the most popular female idol of this gen, YG pulls stunts like this!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ari…tatus/1423256676917030913

I have spent years watching YG favouritism in action. It is never the fault of those chosen ones, many of which have actually been my biases. But I’m not gonna sit back and let Lisa or Jisoo be treated how Minzy was. Without fan demand, I don’t think all of them going solos would happen. So solo fandoms can cause positive changes sometimes!

which video is the one you linked? i can't get to twitter

• i'll copy paste too what i said before. I don't like looking only at solo music but total solo promotions.

I get it that difference in popularity justifies the extra opportunities that one member gets but it's better to just keep the difference in given opportunities to a minimum when the less popular members themselves have a brand power far greater than others in their field. So that's what yg's been doing these days. I think that some blinks who want the solos to happen first , probably just want it to be done quickly and move on from the past. Some blinks don't care too much and will take whatver they get and there's nothing wrong with that cuz it's yg's fault for fucking it up

• i see how YG wants to sale their image like they center their company on being artists? Like, our idols are composers, they bring originality to the table....sure, like they let any of their girl groups do that. Maybe CL for a while.

What is it your product about, good music? ok, then give me more of that...

i already said over and over again, they are sitting on a gold mine and sleeping on it (BP).

Do they think the captive fans (blinks) will wait forever? they will eventually get over it, if they don´t give us more music, like other groups do. They can feed us with movies, and photoshoots so much.

But we are watching groups as BTS and Twice releasing album after album- i am not going to add my opinion about the quality of such music, cos it is against my point- but they are producing what they are supposed to produce....MUSIC BI**H (YG is th B***h, ok?)

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• i am a little concern about Lisa solo

when Ice cream came out, she got a lot of hate because she had more lines than other members.

Akgaes works both way, they help you get to the top, when they are your akgaes. But when they are other members, they push you to the bottom.

We saw a lot of hate from some Blinks on youtube trying to savotage the song cos Jisoo had less lines.

I think Lisa will have to prove herself with sales, and she has so many haters, that YG is trying to devert the attention of this OT3 with this carrot- wich is 4+1 proyect.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• The only thing i don't like about akgaes ... they directly attack the idols and not the agency

they don't know how to control their emotion !

I don't them either, but I dislike YGE more as they could do so much better at protecting the girls and promoting them as singers, not models.

Akgaes are a bunch of weird people full of hate, but I can't say YGE is an angel...

• I don't them either, but I dislike YGE more as they could do so much better at protecting the girls and promoting them as singers, not models.

Akgaes are a bunch of weird people full of hate, but I can't say YGE is an angel...

and how do you think the akgaes were born? if it's not YG fault

excessive favoritism, lack of control, limited group activities , and many more
    this is why akgaes keep increasing

“ < 4 you & her

• and how do you think the akgaes were born? if it's not YG fault

excessive favoritism, lack of control, limited group activities , and many more
    this is why akgaes keep increasing

And this is where my point stands, i don't see how everything now it's "akgaes" fault when it's clearly YGE who started this whole mess.

Like, both are bad, but one started it and it's instigating to such toxic behaviors.

• I've seen simple fans turn into akgae because of YG's actions and it breaks my heart </3

I have seen it too. Unfortunately I can't blame them as the pinks promote so much individually, but I'm still here for BLACKPINK! I just love them and i hope for a better treatment for them, they deserve it. They work sooooo hard, it's a pity that aren't appreciated as they should.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!