Most followed female artists on Weverse.

• They made it in less a day. :pepe-toast:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• did someone really just subscribed to all acts on weverse just to see how many subscribers everyone has and to compare it to BP?))) cause otherwise you can't see the numbers)

welcome tho :pepe-toast:

• I like how before BP joined weverse, I was reading how so many blinks swore they weren't going to download weverse. Then Jennie and Lisa uploaded their pics and everyone forgot about their pact.

Please cry more.

• did someone really just subscribed to all acts on weverse just to see how many subscribers everyone has and to compare it to BP?))) cause otherwise you can't see the numbers)

welcome tho :pepe-toast:

crazy what people would do to keep track of something so silly

I’m pretty sure there are multistans on Weverse… and other accounts have been posting about their faves Weverse numbers too, so it’s easy to compare… seriously no rocket science :-)

• I like how before BP joined weverse, I was reading how so many blinks swore they weren't going to download weverse. Then Jennie and Lisa uploaded their pics and everyone forgot about their pact.

it happened the same with seventeen, it was expected. people getting mad over an app? what exactly is the issue? don't use the app if you don't like it, no need for drama and teatrics.

anyways, i decided to follow them. know nothing about them, maybe i should change that :)

why do i need a pass to see some posts? i'm confused :/

• it happened the same with seventeen, it was expected. people getting mad over an app? what exactly is the issue? don't use the app if you don't like it, no need for drama and teatrics.

anyways, i decided to follow them. know nothing about them, maybe i should change that :)

why do i need a pass to see some posts? i'm confused :/

Oh, the problem isn't the app. It's bc the pinks aren't that active on apps like this so some blinks were already turned off by the idea as they interact the most on insta. We had vlive and it was dead, the same with tt and so on... But I do hope the pinks are active at least on Weverse.

• Official Post

Does it cost money to subscribe or is it free? I've never had an artist on Weverse I was interested in until now.

It's free.

There are paid aspects which are shows like In the Soop and they do their live concerts through Weverse (though I think all of that has been exclusive for Hybe artists).

• Oh, the problem isn't the app. It's bc the pinks aren't that active on apps like this so some blinks were already turned off by the idea as they interact the most on insta. We had vlive and it was dead, the same with tt and so on... But I do hope the pinks are active at least on Weverse.

i don't get why would anyone be against getting free content from their faves? install the app, it won't be the end of the world if they end up using it. or not, if you are not interested in it. i can only talk about bts; v, rm, jhope, jin and suga use it, jimin and jk once a year lol. nobody forces them to post, they do if they are up to.

weverse is a good place for fans, there aren't many trolls because you have to follow artists to see their posts. it's good for artists too, it doesn't take much of their time, they can just post a pic and carry on with their activities. or if they have time they can interact with their fans. it's also fun when your faves interact with each other. kpop fans really like to be dramatic over nothing lol

• i don't get why would anyone be against getting free content from their faves? install the app, it won't be the end of the world if they end up using it. or not, if you are not interested in it. i can only talk about bts; v, rm, jhope, jin and suga use it, jimin and jk once a year lol. nobody forces them to post, they do if they are up to.

weverse is a good place for fans, there aren't many trolls because you have to follow artists to see their posts. it's good for artists too, it doesn't take much of their time, they can just post a pic and carry on with their activities. or if they have time they can interact with their fans. it's also fun when your faves interact with each other. kpop fans really like to be dramatic over nothing lol

Relax, I'm not throwing a fit, I'm just saying why some are negative towards this idea. But I didn't know it had many options like this, and interaction within idols themselves. It must be a good place.

• Relax, I'm not throwing a fit, I'm just saying why some are negative towards this idea. But I didn't know it had many options like this, and interaction within idols themselves. It must be a good place.

it was not directed only towards you but in general. i just don't get such strong reactions on some random app. carats were mad too and guess what, they are all now on weverse lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!