Weeekly's Shin Jiyoon to take hiatus because of anxiety

• Jiyoon won't participate to Holiday Party's promotions and Weeekly will promote as 6.

(She is in the MV and albums photos etc.)

I wish her to take time and ressources to feel better. Let's send Jiyoon love :borahae: Our producer, funny, talented Weeekly member

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Another fuller translation

• good that they are taking proper care of her

but at the same time Jiyoon always seemed like a cool kid full of energy which is joking around

I guess it must've been hard for her to 'cover' the real feelings like that

External Content www.youtube.com

• Unfortunately some people are born with a predisposition to anxiety compared to others. would be good if she improves her handling of anxiety during this break

• Sad to see that Jiyoon will have to sit this promotion out, but I wish her all the best in managing her anxiety. As someone who can become seriously stressed at the drop of a hat, I feel for her. It's also very good to see an improvement in, at least an attempt of, dealing with mental health issues instead of simply ignoring them or using them as a reason to kick someone off the team. :claps:

Buddy InSomnia Neverland Miracle MooMoo

<3 2021 = 10 Years of Kpop <3

giphy.gif

• I'm glad Play M allowed her to. I had a synchronicity about anxiety yesterday. I randomly came across and watched "Magic Molecule"; it's a documentary about hemp-based CBD oil and how people use it for things including anxiety.

Besides figuring out if low magnesium is contributing to anxiety, more people should consider trying a good or high quality CBD oil. If it can reduce the amount of seizures a child has from 40 to 2 a day, CBD could have a similar effect on anxiety.

• Perhaps there were too many negative comments towards her.

People can be assholes.

• I read that Jiyoon's MBTI shows that she's a natural introvert but on camera she's always quite hyper and outgoing.

Maybe being ON all the time is mentally exhausting for a natural introvert like her especially in the public eye and caused her to burn out.

I hope she lets it all hang loose and is not scared to show her natural personality when she recovers and rejoins promotions. Weeekly has enough crackheads to compensate if she decides to be more laid back.

The Future of K-Pop

weekly-members-profile-mainpage.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!