BB HOT 100 FINAL PREDICTIONS

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wish Lil Nas X was 1 though his song and video deserved it.

I hope Lil Nas X says something though website sales are a joke.

Token stanning Lil Nas X this week. So surprising. Yes lets root for Nas to say something against BTS and Armys. Clown. As if Nas ain't a CR artist and a friend of BTS'.

You do realise CR wants Butter at 1 else they would have raised prices. Its Ron Perry's song, lol. He will always prioritise Butter over every other song under his label. Now cry and burn another week.

• Won't mind if its #2 (even though people will still say "flopping bts" and there will likely by celebrations among western and korean stans LMAOO)

ARMYs didn't push too hard this past week so pretty surprised by this ngl. Also happy that PTD is still predicted Top 10. I think the songs will now descend slowly

fun fact: Butter is gonna tie Mic Drop as BTSs 2nd longest charting song on the hot 100 with 10 weeks.

• Token stanning Lil Nas X this week. So surprising. Yes lets root for Nas to say something against BTS and Armys. Clown. As if Nas ain't a CR artist and a friend of BTS'.

You do realise CR wants Butter at 1 else they would have raised prices. Its Ron Perry's song, lol. He will always prioritise Butter over every other song under his label. Now cry and burn another week.

Token stanning? Im gay and love his videos and songs but okay? You dont know me btw.

• Won't mind if its #2 (even though people will still say "flopping bts" and there will likely by celebrations among western and korean stans LMAOO)

ARMYs didn't push too hard this past week so pretty surprised by this ngl. Also happy that PTD is still predicted Top 10. I think the songs will now descend slowly

fun fact: Butter is gonna tie Mic Drop as BTSs 2nd longest charting song on the hot 100 with 10 weeks.

10 weeks on Hot100 to 9 weeks at #1. The growth has been huge over less than 4 years.

• Honestly Industry Baby is amazing. I was never too big on Lil Nas X - musically I mean - but this song definitely won me over.

I really hope that it's the song that eventually replaces Butter at #1 - but hey, if that's not today, fine by me.

• Token stanning? Im gay and love his videos and songs but okay? You dont know me btw.

Please, you are a pressed Blonk who despises BTS. That is all I need to know about you since that defines majority of your existence on AKP.

Your sexuality is of no concern to me since you have made everything on here about Bangtan and appearing every week on some Butter thread to cry about its sales and token stan whoever they are up against.

I like LNX too, but I am not here wishing he posts against sales or whatever. Your intent could not be any clearer.

• Please, you are a pressed Blonk who despises BTS. That is all I need to know about you since that defines majority of your existence on AKP.

Your sexuality is of no concern to me since you have made everything on here about Bangtan and appearing every week on some Butter thread to cry about its sales and token stan whoever they are up against.

I like LNX too, but I am not here wishing he posts against sales or whatever. Your intent could not be any clearer.

I dont despise BTS and this is not a butter thread its a billboard prediction thread.

• I dont wish ill on BTS they just dont deserve 10 weeks at number 1 due to fraud.

Lowest amount of streams in top 30 btw

It's funny that you are saying sales or even bulk buying is fraud when in the past you celebrated bulk buying achievement of your faves. The only difference was the number of those sales.

The method is the same for pretty much every kpop group.

So I guess your faves achievements were based on fraud too . What a sad day for the fans. :pepe-sad:

• Clown its not fraud if it is within Billboard rules. Get over it ffs, obsessive Blonk. Its been 10 weeks of you crying about this. Effin embarrassing.

Its still fraud even if its within the rules which im sure will be changed.

• It's funny that you are saying sales or even bulk buying is fraud when in the past you celebrated bulk buying achievement of your faves. The only difference was the number of those sales.

The method is the same for pretty much every kpop group.

So I guess your faves achievements were based on fraud too . What a sad day for the fans. :pepe-sad:

No I didnt?

• Its still fraud even if its within the rules which im sure will be changed.

Sure it is hun, keep wishing and hoping though. Remember though BTS will still be 1 on BB Hot 100, irrespective. Lol.

But we know what will happen to your faves when rules change, actually scrap that, they could not even get that 1 with favourable rules. So I would say this entire prayer for rule change is just gonna boomerang on the likes of you. Bring it on I say cause its not affecting my faves either way from topping charts.

• Army,

Till now, you guys should be learnt not to feed the desperate souls.

Their favs have abandoned them by not giving them any musical content. Can't be us. We even get content on Tinytan's bd. They can't relate. :cryingr:

Otherwise, every week they wouldn't be barking on butter #1 bb hot 100 prediction.

Sales are in consideration for hot 100 for a long time,Billboard won't give a F to some crying kpop stans, western stans barking.

Keep them crying. On the power of Sales, they got on bb hot 100 #59 then kicked out. If sales were not considerate, then..

:zipr:

• Sure it is hun, keep wishing and hoping though. Remember though BTS will still be 1 on BB Hot 100, irrespective. Lol.

But we know what will happen to your faves when rules change, actually scrap that, they could not even get that 1 with favourable rules. So I would say this entire prayer for rule change is just gonna boomerang on the likes of you. Bring it on I say cause its not affecting my faves irrespective.

Will go back to bubbling under. :cryingr:

• Sure it is hun, keep wishing and hoping though. Remember though BTS will still be 1 on BB Hot 100, irrespective. Lol.

But we know what will happen to your faves when rules change, actually scrap that, they could not even get that 1 with favourable rules. So I would say this entire prayer for rule change is just gonna boomerang on the likes of you. Bring it on I say cause its not affecting my faves either way from topping charts.

You do know the bundles barely did anything for BP but we will see when they comeback again.

KTL had bundles and it did nothing for it. The album spent like 25 weeks on the chart more then any other KPOP group apart from BTS bundles would have only mattered first week.

I was against bundles btw.

BP sales were good due to distrubition like recently Twice sales were better due to better distrubition

• The rules of BB are what they are. If you're unhappy with the way the ranking is done, take it with BB, not with ARMY who is completely within the rules.

I do think BB will eventually change their formula, and from then ARMY will have to adapt. You cannot 'fraud' BB. Bulk-buying isn't fraud, payola isn't fraud, heavy playlisting isn't fraud... everyone plays with their own weapons, and may the song with the most support win.

• Yes the lack of demand is evident. Hence the inability to go 1 even with bundles.

Btw Ice Cream, BP's highest charting song, had website sales too. If their next single has website sales and it charts high, I hope to see the same energy from you.

• Yes the lack of demand is evident. Hence the inability to go 1 even with bundles.

Btw Ice Cream, BP's highest charting song, had website sales too. If their next single has website sales and it charts high, I hope to see the same energy from you.

it wont though because blinks are not as organized to fund 100k copies a week.

I was against bundles even when BP had them even though I dont think they did much and website sales are just trash.

• it wont though because blinks are not as organized to fund 100k copies a week.

I was against bundles even when BP had them even though I dont think they did much and website sales are just trash.

BP had bundles for one week. It was their debut. After that, they stayed in the top 10 on multiple weeks because of streams & pure sales cause Billboard discontinued bundles counting. The stats speak for themselves. There’s no use in arguing with people that want to believe the alternative b/c they want to force some type of idea that BP’s success isn’t extraordinary.

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!