Boy with Luv literally ended K-pop.

• I started to take attention to BTS when i heard dynamite

cause i kept seeing them in comercials

and i listened to a few others

and i fell in love with Idol!

the boys are just so sweet, funny, loving and really special! <3

im going to check out more songs soon

and ive also got amazing BTS Dreams out of it too! (no jokes!)

ᴸᵒᵒⁿᵃ ⁱˢ ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳⁱᵀᵉ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᴹᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶠˡʸ ᴴⁱ ᴴⁱᵍʰ⁻ᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᴸⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᴮᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠˡʸ Sᵒ ᵂʰᵃᵗ ᴵᶠ ᴵ ᵈᵒ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵂʰʸ ᴺᵒᵗ? ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ᴺᵒ ᴾʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐ ʷⁱᵗʰ ⁱᵗ, ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᴼʳᵇⁱᵗ ᵃᵐᵒⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ˢᵗᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒᵒⁿᵃᵛᵉʳˢᵉ Painting The TownTXT is Something Special no Doubt, they FREEZE my heart in the BLUE HOUR it makes me RUN AWAY to a Happier place TOMMOROW AND TOGETHER

• That's so nice to hear; if you'd like recommendations, please ask me.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• For sure, this is BTS' digital peak and one of their best songs. A perfect pop song.

I know common sense isn't common, but dynamite crossed billion digital points earlier than smash bwl and this is after overall fall of digital points and is shaping up as biggest hit of 2020s decade. So no.

You are spreading mis information as usual

• I know common sense isn't common, but dynamite crossed billion digital points earlier than smash bwl and this is after overall fall of digital points and is shaping up as biggest hit of 2020s decade. So no.

Dynamite: breaks all records

Him: I'm gonna pretend I didn't see that

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• I know common sense isn't common, but dynamite crossed billion digital points earlier than smash bwl and this is after overall fall of digital points and is shaping up as biggest hit of 2020s decade. So no.

But it will never catch up to BWL. That's why i consider BWL BTS' peak.

• But it will never catch up to BWL. That's why i consider BWL BTS' peak.

There is difference between peak and longevity. Peak is huge start and dynamite spent 11 weeks at top! Bwl first 2 yec goan were number 5 and 12. Whereas dynamite was number 11, despite having less than 20 weeks and poised to be number 3 this year. So its first 2 years performance is better than bwl, with less weeks.

So no it don't have to catch it up to have bigger peak. U can't have ur criterias to undermine BTS and now after chart change, the days of bwl type uls won't be repeated nor the digital points. So u can't compare the different eras. U have to adjust with time and charts changes

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!