I don't understand how can Kpoppies(BTS hater) hate BTS so much when BTS loves them do much!!!!!!! So mean😒. [Which love letter of BTS to their haters is your fav].

• Like,

BTS dedicated so many songs in honour of them. But still they pass hate on cover of opinion, Call them Fake, try to invalidate their success in name of Luck & privilege, wish bts's success paste on their fav & their fav to outsell BTS, want BTS to disband.. Namuhe!!!!!😒

Kpopppies is a bunch of ungrateful breed, I bet.

It is a matter of fortune even being a hater of BTS. I can assure even Their original fav doesn't pick pen to write for them how much BTS does.

And this masterpiece..

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Even dedicated mv for you guys...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Army, look BTS loves their haters more than us.. :sadr:

Which one is your favourite by the way.. :boredr:

• epiphanyjinnie

Changed the title of the thread from “I don't understand how can Kpoppies(BTS hater) hate BTS so much when BTS loves them do much!!!!!!! So mean😒.” to “I don't understand how can Kpoppies(BTS hater) hate BTS so much when BTS loves them do much!!!!!!! So mean😒. [Which love letter of BTS to their haters is your fav].”.
  • Whatever it is, I think giving back love instead of hate is good karmically. Karma will gift BTS more love and send the negative energy back to where it came from. Love isn't as one dimensional as people think.

When it comes to music history, I noticed something important about "Mic Drop". It highlights BTS as one of the few, if only, modern and mainstream Pop guy groups to dance in the US in like over a decade. On top of that, Pop guy groups weren't moving with the same amount of edge, swag, and flavor. It was only in R'N'B with guy groups like B2K, Day 26, and Pretty Ricky. I thought that was super interesting.

• Whatever it is, I think giving back love instead of hate is good karmically. Karma will gift BTS more love and send the negative energy back to where it came from. Love isn't as one dimensional as people think.

When it comes to music history, I noticed something important about "Mic Drop". It highlights BTS as one of the few, if only, modern and mainstream Pop guy groups to dance in the US in like over a decade. On top of that, Pop guy groups weren't moving with the same amount of edge, swag, and flavor. It was only in R'N'B with guy groups like B2K, Day 26, and Pretty Ricky. I thought that was super interesting.

That's what BTS did.

That's why Karma always sides with BTS

:yesr:

• Maybe because their fans are annoying!!

Hating on someone because of someone else no matter how they are attached with that person, can't be a person whose mental age is more than 5.

Oops. I am talking to a person who measures 50Million+ people as a little fanbase.

The mental Gymnastics & acrobatics. Lmao.

• all i know is that haters will cry again at a q4 comeback or btsxcoldplay collab. i am looking forward to lame essays. :-P

I have decided to post a long essay post before the release of Album to declare Armys are boycotting each & every kpoppies of Akp.

Just think, they posting long long essay to get validation & attention from Army on BTS cb, then Army boycotting them showing facepalm on their face that they are as irrelevant as their fav.

:cryingr:

• Hating on someone because of someone else no matter how they are attached with that person, can't be a person whose mental age is more than 5.

Oops. I am talking to a person who measures 50Million+ people as a little fanbase.

The mental Gymnastics & acrobatics. Lmao.

I Have seen a Lot of People who don't even know BTS well they hate them because of their fans they always mention how annoying their fans on twitter are

I am just answering your question

I don't hate BTS they are cool lol

• I Have seen a Lot of People who don't even know BTS well they hate them because of their fans they always mention how annoying their fans on twitter are

I am just answering your question

I don't hate BTS they are cool lol

You don't should lie in front of people who already know the truth. The left mockery becomes reality, you know.

Jimin & oli london thread- nobody forgot.

Take some left shame & leave the thread for your own well.

I am an Army. I know who & what kind of ppl hate BTS.

• There's not a single group that I genuinely hate

Whatever think whatever you want lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!