KPOP SONGS THAT WERE DISAPPOINTING....TO ME.... #HYLT I DONT!

• Edit: I'm black so if your wondering if I'm speaking in aave I'm kind of but nawt really. Honestly I find typing this way funny. Oops. Sawry.

eye am not happy 2day @ all. eye am not. somebody has upset me... u no who u are.... evil. also very much slang...slang nation...nawt jay park...screw him... it'z nawt hard to read don't lie...don't lie to me like dat....

saur today I am going to be talking about comebacks or debuts that I wus disappointed by...yes spelling mistakes are intentional... don't you know anything about CAMP. naur. u don't.

numba one: mafia nawt in the morning by miss itzy the girboss queens....yeah....you guys want me to faint... like write neow. I can't... no more.... no more GIRLBOSS! no no no more yelling. up in my ear....ITZAYYYY..... can I live in peace???? dey were wrong for releasing dat... jyp knew he was wrong fa writing that verse for yuna.... he's sick...he really is. but dat cover... again and again by 2pm...yeah dat slayed... i don't care.

number two: dynamite by the kings of evilness....bts... dynanananana dynanananana....no because it was slay... for like two days.... it was number one in my bedroom.... i loved that song... then they preformed dat damn song 50 times and i wus DONE. it was sick actually... i cried... I still cry...

numba 3: how you like that by lisa rah rah queen of rap.... you need to explain dis one teddy because... why is she yelling like dat in my ear for? also miss rosé slayed actually.... then the beat hit and it was back to square one... nawt on my watch teddy... nawt on my watch...

number 4: doom dada by tri.be.... okay...okay...i get it neow.... the only good thing about that song was the punch line "tri.be be da loca" that ate...don't lie to me...it did slay...but then the rest of the song played and it was a nightmare.... at least bling bling does it right... then the b-side was pretty savage's knock off sista... like how you take one bad song and make it even worse... dat don't make no sense... and that man knows it.

numba 5: weekend by alicia taeyeon keys... neow she....she....she didn't have to drag me like that with that song.... i'm sad because i love girls generation... but nawt that song tho... sawry bout it.

number 6: on the ground by country church girl miss rosé....erm....see i love rose...i'm too lazy to keep pasting that e with the accent...sawry blinks....nawt..... but on the ground....that was the last straw for me... gone too... gone dragged me through the mud and back....on the ground put me in the mud in the first place... like can I live? can I LIVE? naur.... i can't....I jus don't like it... I don't...and I was super excited for it...butttt .... it was...nawt what I expected.... sawry...

numba 7: alcohol free...by twice.... I don't know what upsets me about this song... but it makes me mad...like really mad.... I told you guys already it's gdragon's fault... i told ya.

will add more later when I can think...sawry...bye hater nation.

erm....it's nawt spam so don't comment that the mods will ban me... this is my opinion....naur im nawt being mean... and you must be an evil person if you defend g-dragon...yeah...thank you bts also...thanks. :/:thumbup:

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Edited 2 times, last by ellenote ().

• Sawry... :pepefrog:

• But I put a guide at the beginning on how to read it... It's very easy.... :confused:

You did? To be honest, I just skimmed through lol-

Too much to read ;(

But I’ll look at the guide because I actually want to understand what you’re trying to say! I think I understand a little but idk-

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

• You did? To be honest, I just skimmed through lol-

Too much to read ;(

But I’ll look at the guide because I actually want to understand what you’re trying to say! I think I understand a little but idk-

It's nawt hard... Maybe it is hard...oops.... Sawry. This is how I rant about music ..

Saur...

• It's nawt hard... Maybe it is hard...oops.... Sawry. This is how I rant about music ..

Saur...

It’s okay! I read it after reading the guide and it made a lot more sense lol-

Some of your points I agree with! Expect for Lisa and rosé-

You know they slayed bestie, don’t lie like that ;(/jk

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

• It’s okay! I read it after reading the guide and it made a lot more sense lol-

Some of your points I agree with! Expect for Lisa and rosé-

You know they slayed bestie, don’t lie like that ;(/jk

there was nawt one slay with Lisa or miss country queen rosè. I am SAWRY.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!