Ranking all 5 TXT title tracks (in my opinion)

• This is probably one of the hardest rankings I've ever done but here goes nothing....

5: Crown

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This song is not bad at all. But I feel it has an empty chorus compared to other songs and it just has less of a "replay value" for me. Above nothing, this really is a solid debut, but kind of bland when you think about TXT's other songs.

4: Blue Hour

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The way I still love this song so much-

3: 0X1=Lovesong

BRO THE VOCALS HERE THO. I don't really know how to describe this song. It's just so good, but I would rather see how it ages.

2: Can't You See Me?

I know I said before that this was my favorite, but it has fallen down a bit. But with all of that out of the way, this song hits so different. The chorus, the adlibs, the bridge, everything.

1: Run Away

This song is so unique and almost magical?? I mean, the intro and the "bibidi bobidi" in the pre-chorus alone make it sound like the fairy godmother is gonna show up. I also love how gorgeous the guitar in the chorus is and how beautiful the bridge is. Like what a goddamn song. Not only the song, but the lyrics. It's about being ignored and sad in life, and wanting to runaway from the rest of the world with somebody special who does care. Tell me this is cap all you want but this is one of the best kpop songs ever made.

MOAs, what do you think?

• 1. Blue Hour

External Content youtu.be

2. 0X1=Lovesong

3. Run Away

4. Crown

5. Can't You See Me?

They all slap tho

:peperun:

• I love the way you describe Run Away. Yes it's so magical, and since I'm a potter head, I feel like I'm in Hogwarts and fight with Voldemort :teeheek:

It's hard to rank their title track, each songs are so different to each other. But for me 0X1=Lovesong already climbed up to the top of my favorite list. I just love rock vibe in general.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!