Korean Rapper TAKUWA Reveals What Led Him To Undergo Extreme Cosmetic Surgery

• Korean rapper, TAKUWA, who made his name known through Mnet‘s Show Me the Money 8, recently took to his Instagram account to share a before and after photo of his cosmetic surgery

QR4HGyBSw30j__wXPmi0UJeEWieuFusta0POGzd8mcYxApq70gRdXM0HZTA88m0d5P5i4wq2Es7U3HGaPBxhvTDrATSKXZFJ_w=w1200-rj-l80-nu-e365

I was insecure about my small eyes. Because of it, I was teased a lot, and I suffered a lot of hurt. I don’t judge other people based on their appearance, but I was very dissatisfied with my own appearance. That’s what led me to undergo surgery.

What’s interesting is that as soon as I changed my outer appearance, changes began to arise on the inside. My confidence went up, and I started to make choices that suit me in life.

I’m not trying to encourage or recommend cosmetic surgery to others. I just wanted to share accurate information and provide some distance to think. I just want to have positive influence on those contemplating plastic surgery as well as the cosmetic surgery industry in the long run.

• I can’t with Asians teasing people for what make them look like Asians. Like, that’s what you’re suppose to look like bro

It isn't just his eyes, his whole face wasn't good looking tbh. Besides the eyes surgery He also got surgery to couture his chin/jaw/cheekbones and a nose job.

• His lips look different too it seems. Like it's wider? Any idea what procedure that would be or am I just seeing things?

All of his facial bones around his features are all countured, chin/jaw/cheekbones they are all smaller after the surgery. It give the effect that his features are bigger/wider.

Edited once, last by haj1ma ().

• It's normal to dislike the features you have, but with Koreans the jaw shaving and eye surgery was introduced by Americans who wanted them to look more Western and so more visually appealing to them. Messing with your jaw is such a painful and invasive thing to do for minor aesthetic gain. This guy would fit perfectly in a K-Pop group now.

Even some of my faves who have been celebrated for their beauty from day one continue with these procedures. I won't name names but their eyes are not getting bigger and noses getting smaller because they are having a "glow-up". I feel like a lot of idols are trying to match the image they see in that really popular soft focus beauty filter they use...

• That's exactly what he said during SMTM9, which was last year lol. Why do people bring it now?

Anyway, that picture is photoshopped, his plastic surgeries weren't that extreme. In my opinion, they weren't actually great done. Only the eyes changed a little bit, but that's because he also wears contact lenses now.

• That's exactly what he said during SMTM9, which was last year lol. Why do people bring it now?

Anyway, that picture is photoshopped, his plastic surgeries weren't that extreme. In my opinion, they weren't actually great done. Only the eyes changed a little bit, but that's because he also wears contact lenses now.

It's not photoshopped, he posted it himself on Instagram lol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!