Most hated kpop company?

• Official Post

TS was literally committing child abuse against the members of TRCNG by physically abusing them and forcing them to live in squalor.

• TS literally has sued each and every one of their groups. One for being so injured/sick. LIKE ???

Fuck TS. I hope their current idols can find brighter futures AWAY from TS.

~ ω

• TS literally has sued each and every one of their groups. One for being so injured/sick. LIKE ???

Fuck TS. I hope their current idols can find brighter futures AWAY from TS.

Yeah they ...

OK so:

• Secret stoped being idols after disbanding
    • Sleepy sued TS for not getting payed but he sadly lost and I think he had enough of being a vocalist and stoped as far I remember
    • B.A.P disbanded and as far I know Youngjae tried a solo-career under another agency but I think he dosn't works as singer no more, Bang Yongguk almost killed himself cause of how depressed he got from working for TS but luckly recovered and you see it on the song "Wake me up" that he wrote for B.A.P around a year before he left the company. Yongguk is also curently on hiatus from his solo-activities cause he was in the army (or still is, IDK cause I forgot when he enlisted), ZELO is still working as soloist, Daehyun retired from the entertainment industry I guess anf Himchan went to prison ... oh well
    • TRCNG lost a few member trought falls acusations TS had about those members who openly talked about the crimes that TS did to them and the other member were sadly unable to talk about anything even tho the parents of most member said they knew exactly what bullshit TS was doing to their children
    • SONAMOO left the company after getting ignored. A few member tried to re-debut but that didn't worked out for them so they decided to leave the entertainment industry

:(

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Yeah they ...

OK so:

• Sleepy sued TS for not getting payed but he sadly lost and I think he had enough of being a vocalist and stoped as far I remember
    • B.A.P disbanded and as far I know Youngjae tried a solo-career under another agency but I think he dosn't works as singer no more, Bang Yongguk almost killed himself cause of how depressed he got from working for TS but luckly recovered and you see it on the song "Wake me up" that he wrote for B.A.P around a year before he left the company. Yongguk is also curently on hiatus from his solo-activities cause he was in the army (or still is, IDK cause I forgot when he enlisted), ZELO is still working as soloist, Daehyun retired from the entertainment industry I guess anf Himchan went to prison ... oh well
    • TRCNG lost a few member trought falls acusations TS had about those members who openly talked about the crimes that TS did to them and the other member were sadly unable to talk about anything even tho the parents of most member said they knew exactly what bullshit TS was doing to their children
    • SONAMOO left the company after getting ignored. A few member tried to re-debut but that didn't worked out for them so they decided to leave the entertainment industry

Honestly they are just terrible. So many lives they have ruined...

~ ω

• Honestly they are just terrible. So many lives they have ruined...

Yeah ... it allready begun back as B.A.P was pretty new that the member of Secret begun to share images of their apartment. One member who took the pics and posted them said they had no blinds or curtains on the windows and no money to cover the windows up since their apartment was on the first floor of a very busy street where allready at 5am tons of people pass by so they had to cover their windows with random cheap material they got for privacy cause TS said these girls didn't need to have blinds or curtains in their apartment. The girls also said that they had no hot water in their apartment and so they saved up to get it fixed cause TS was not beliving them to have no hot water. Another issue the girls stated back than was having no heater for the cold months so the girls often performed in the winter having a cold

The member of TRCNG stated for their apartment unlick Secret that they also had badly decorated rooms with worn down furniture. The mother of a member took pics of the apartment as she visited her son and wrote to it that the floor-material was worndown and broken but as she asked TS to fix it they told her if it should be fixed than why wouldn't she as the mother pay for it. Same happend as the boys stated to their parents to not have a heater or fan in the apartment so all parents came together to buy fans and heater for their children and one mother even said that her son often sneaked out of the apartment to come back home to eat cause TS wasn't giving them enough money to buy food

Sleepy and B.A.P never really said how their living situation was but besides having a apartment and a little food I guess especially Sleepy was kinda mad at the end for not being payed and than even loosing on suing TS ... And I kit you not Sleepy had no money and still the curt said that he had to pay TS ... dafuq?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Yeah they ...

OK so:

Everything you said about BAP is bullshit, sorry im not being mean but its bullshit.

You know nothing about BAP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!