BLACKPINK almost final Lineup… you think this would have worked?

• You think this combination would have kicked as hard as they did with now 4 ?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They all the had talent and visuals tho :love:

• they probably would as they would've been given the same songs and everything, but i think the fact that they're just four makes them more attractive to new kpop listeners

• they probably would as they would've been given the same songs and everything, but i think the fact that they're just four makes them more attractive to new kpop listeners

Hmm… I don’t really think so. I think they were planning a more bubbly concept with them. I don’t think Girl Crush was their first option. YG said he wanted a Group similar to Snsd.

• I don't know the third girl. Miyeon and Jinnie are amazing in their current groups but I guess in some ways they're quite comparable respectively to Jisoo and Lisa.

But then perhaps that would have watered down the extreme akgae situation Blackpink will always be stuck with...

• why does everyone have their arms around each other except for that one girl?

that's probably Secret Number's Jinny

jinny.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• that's probably Secret Number's Jinny

jinny.jpg

ok thanks....

• Hmm… I don’t really think so. I think they were planning a more bubbly concept with them. I don’t think Girl Crush was their first option. YG said he wanted a Group similar to Snsd.

i don't know if they would, but i answered which only asked about members, not a change in music

i also feel like it would be weird(?) to get something else from yg. it's somewhat clear cut what type of music genres you get there

• I remember YG did have a plan for them to be their company's snsd. The quantity can already be classied as a big group, I wonder why they have to minimize to four.

• Hmm… I don’t really think so. I think they were planning a more bubbly concept with them. I don’t think Girl Crush was their first option. YG said he wanted a Group similar to Snsd.

"In all honesty, I wanted to create a group like Girls' Generation. I thought...what if a bunch of pretty girls do hip hop? When I look at Wonder Girls I always thought it would be fun if they sang YG style songs." - Yang Hyun Suk

• I don't know the third girl. Miyeon and Jinnie are amazing in their current groups but I guess in some ways they're quite comparable respectively to Jisoo and Lisa.

But then perhaps that would have watered down the extreme akgae situation Blackpink will always be stuck with...

Yeah I think Jinnie and Lisa were maybe to similar from their vibe. But I still think Lisa would have stand out more cause her charisma is on another level.

Yeah bigger Groups have less akgae problems.

• that's probably Secret Number's Jinny

jinny.jpg

Isn’t that Miyeon ? The one next to Lisa is Jinny

• Isn’t that Miyeon ? The one next to Lisa is Jinny

Well maybe but does it really matter who's who?

The one thing I'm sure of is that if they would be 7 members group then we will see people complain about line distribution 🐍

It happens even in case of groups with 5 or 6 members so with 7 members it's more possible

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!