I just listened to this and.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamnnnnnnnnnnn

I really really really like it.

That part when he goes "I. KNOW. IT'S REAL. I. CAN. FEEL. IT!"

AHHHHHH.

I WAS HOOKED.

More of this please.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wow....I'm glad you enjoy the song. :claps:

B-side recommendation, maybe another rock vibe song like this?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What's Magic?

I don't keep up with boy group stuff?

Did they do a dual title or something?

They always promote multiple songs! Magic is getting radio play in the U.S.

Check it out! It's a bop

• Wow....I'm glad you enjoy the song. :claps:

B-side recommendation, maybe another rock vibe song like this?

Oh thanks! I enjoyed it..

Not like Love Song though. That song is just something else!

• I agree so much! Such an amazing song :pepelove1:

7c25ce2c8ad70d3cb4c1b8d107dab8e0660c8148.gifv
    To me, the one basking in infinite glory is you, the one fallen from grace is also you. What matters is 'you' and not the state of you ♥[/align]

• I’m happy you liked it!

Its definitely in my top 3.

If you liked the pop-rock style of it they do have other songs what that kind of style.

They are slightly softer then 0x1=Lovesong

Ghosting

Wishlist

Then my favorite song from the album is Frost, it is a different style of music but the same guy who sing the part you mentioned also sings in similar raspy style in this song.

Heads up this one starts with a crazy laugh..

• It's easily their best title track and I wish it weren't sort of being tossed over for Magic. :(

I didnt know Lovesong was being tossed aside for Magic, this is CRIMINAL behavior by Hybe. Lovesong is the best BG song since Zombie last year. I even used up 1000 precious Akorns for it ffs.

Since the OP is an older male fan, maybe this Kpop/rock fusion has a certain unique appeal to us uncle fans? :-D

• I didnt know Lovesong was being tossed aside for Magic, this is CRIMINAL behavior by Hybe. Lovesong is the best BG song since Zombie last year. I even used up 1000 precious Akorns for it ffs.

Since the OP is an older male fan, maybe this Kpop/rock fusion has a certain unique appeal to us uncle fans? :-D

Maybe it’s a nostalgic vibes. I watched some reactions when I was bored and seen that some of the 30+ guys really enjoyed the rock vibe of it. They said it takes them back when they were younger.

• Maybe it’s a nostalgic vibes. I watched some reactions when I was bored and seen that some of the 30+ guys really enjoyed the rock vibe of it. They said it takes them back when they were younger.

So true, i grew up in the era of the 80s power ballad and the emo/alt rock 90's. If TXT became a full fledged Kpop/rock fusion band with an 80s hair metal guitar driven sound...i think i would strongly consider dropping ALL my current faves for them lol.

• So true, i grew up in the era of the 80s power ballad and the emo/alt rock 90's. If TXT became a full fledged Kpop/rock fusion band with an 80s hair metal guitar driven sound...i think i would strongly consider dropping ALL my current faves for them lol.

Yeah, I’m a boomer too. Both my parents were rockers so i naturally choose my generation rock bands. Lol

That would be my dream.

For them to be a rock fusion. I hope it’s not just a phase for them. I know they like to try out new styles but this album with Lovesong, dear Sputnik and Frost gonna own my heart for a long time… (I know Frost is not rock, it’s just such a crazy add song that I love it)

• Magic is ironically my least favorite song on the album. Not because it's in English but because it's simply not as good as the other songs. Seriously, I don't stan TXT but they continue to impress me. Just when I think they can't possibly outdo themselves, they do.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!