Is this the best ballad from Taeyeon?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i think yes :pepe-comfy:

(at least for today)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hmmm maybe hard to tell because she have so many good ballads :|:|:|

agreed :pepe-sad:

• Yes. Wasn't expecting this one as people usually pick her other songs but this is my favorite song of hers.

Curtain Call (if you count it as a ballad) is just behind and then U R, A Poem Titled You and Time Lapse in any order

• I was hoping to see this song here!

It's one of my favorite ballads from her.

Yes, it really hits from 2:25 onwards ;(

Yes. Wasn't expecting this one as people usually pick her other songs but this is my favorite song of hers.

Curtain Call (if you count it as a ballad) is just behind and then U R, A Poem Titled You and Time Lapse in any order

it's changing everyday tbh! i was just listening to I Blame On You at the moment but I could have made this thread about any other because they all are masterpieces :pepe-sad:

• HUH? TASTE NOT FOUND /J

These are her best

• :pepe_akorns:

TODAY IT IS! but i really love all of them :pepelove1:

surprised many of you consider Time Lapse a ballad.... i don't know if i would call it a ballad :/ maybe? :/

• This one that everyone seems to forget :pepe-sad:

Not a huge fan of ballads but I love it

• It’s her most emotional ballad imo and rock ballads count 👌

Those two are more emotional for me than U R and before those albums, U R is, like, the prime ballad

to be fair, if anyone asked what's my all time favourite b-side from her I would say Time Lapse.

I was shocked (and by that i mean that i literally started crying at 5am) the first time a listened to it :peperain:

• This one that everyone seems to forget :pepe-sad:

Not a huge fan of ballads but I love it

i love this one so much too :pepe-sad:

For me, it's Dear Me. I always get emotional listening to it.

ME TOO! I hate how unpopular it is :waterr: it's my comfort song

• She has soooo many good ballads it's hard to say.. imo U R, Gravity, and Drawing our Moments are my top 3

I'm surprised you are the only one that has named Gravity so far! I thought it was a fan favourite! Great top 3!

Its Blue

athough it isnt exactly a ballad

I adore blue :pepe-life-support:

i find it fascinating that people are naming so many different ones! this only confirms what we knew: Taeyeon has no bad ballad in her discography (or song for that matters) :pepe-shades:

• I'm surprised you are the only one that has named Gravity so far! I thought it was a fan favourite! Great top 3!

I adore blue :pepe-life-support:

i find it fascinating that people are naming so many different ones! this only confirms what we knew: Taeyeon has no bad ballad in her discography (or song for that matters) :pepe-shades:

Thanks lol! Yeah true, that's surprising because Gravity is just so undoubtedly good that it seems unanimously liked!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!