Do you listen to KPOP when you workout and if yes then what's on your playlist?

• Do you listen to KPOP when you workout and if yes then what's on your playlist? 13

1. Yes, I like to workout and listen to KPOP songs (12) 92%
    2. Yes I workout but I prefer to do it without any music/listening to something but not KPOP (0) 0%
    3. No (1) 8%

Do you listen to KPOP when you workout and if yes then what's on your playlist?

Here what's currently on my workout playlist:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• here's mine

• it's only exo :pepe-hehe:

No Thoughts Head empty, only Baekhyun

F0CgG2zaUAIMXea?format=jpg&name=4096x4096  F0CgG2zaUAERynm?format=jpg&name=4096x4096  F0CgG2xagAEwdCR?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• Yessss I'm addicted to exercise and my top kpop workout songs are ( in no order):

Itzy Ting Ting Ting :pepe-heart-eyes:

Red velvet Look :dancer:

TXT New Rules :yesr:

Sister Touch my body :pepe-legs::pepelove2:

Red velvet Dumb Dumb :pepe-shades:

Aespa Next Level and Black mamba :pepe-life-support:

I have a lot more, but these are my mains that get me focused :peperun:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• Sometimes, depends on the activity.

A good amount are bright songs because they just put me in a good mood and help me take my mind off how my body is feeling. Some are just songs that put me in a good mood because I really like them and they aren't too sad.

Here's a couple songs from it:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!