Are you vengeful??

• Yes that's true, but when saying such thing without explaining it, people can interpret it in a different way. That's why keaji had to encourage selfie to write this and explain it.

But keaji wouldn't say that what selfie is explaining about is a revenge, but more so doing something or someone a justice, 'correcting the wrongs'.

• @keaji

i think everybody's tolerance levels are different when i'm talking about the revenge vengence i'm thinking dantes levels of suffering not like i lent my friend 100 euros and she didn't return it to me lol

i'm talking about deep seated fundamental issues that strike to the core of one's being levels of harm/suffering before that revenge instinct kicks in...

• selfmate

I understand that and that's what I'm saying, it's impossible to know how we would feel if something that terrible would happened to us. But in such cases you have to think about how to make it right, not to make any more harm (when you can, at first you're obviously frustrated). Every situation is different and if someone is still causing harm, they need to be stopped of course.

I'm just saying that if someone made you suffer to the core, when you're trying to seek justice, it's not necessary called vengance or revenge imo.

vengance: to exact punishment or expiation for a wrong on behalf of, in a vindictive spirit, to inflict pain or harm for.

Revenge is defined as the act of committing a harmful action against a person or group in response to a grievance, be it real or perceived.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!