You know what.......

• I think out of all types of people in the world, a lot KPOP stans are some of the most entitled, overly sensitive, hypocritical people on Earth.

The way they are selective in what to acknowledge, it's beyond me.

Look, I am not saying CA doesn't exist, but the way they blow everything out of proportion, I sometimes feel bad for idols.

First of all, KPOP stans don't know what is a racist or colorist and if someone did CA, they are not categorized in either two.

I wonder what idols would think about outrage if they wore dreads or braids etc

I think people neee to chill, stop attacking idols over those things.

I am not speaking on behalf of POC, it as a person, Sometimes Y'all do have bad intentions, and y'all don't Care about the SUPPPOSED 'CA" itself, but you just want an opportunity to either go after an idol especially if the specific idol belong to the group your fandom hates. It isn't a stretch to think, Y'all would give up your morals just to hate on them.

what do y'all think?

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• well thats the thing everyone is different and i can only speak for myself i don't speak for anybody else.

but if i perceive someone to have slighted me enough for me to seek vengeance then you better be careful cause i'm a vengeful person

• well thats the thing everyone is different and i can only speak for myself i don't speak for anybody else.

but if i perceive someone to have slighted me enough for me to seek vengeance then you better be careful cause i'm a vengeful person

I have trouble understanding last para. Can you elaborate?

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• I don't think the issue is with people being 'hyper-sensitive'. The issue is with the 'hypocritical' part. If anything, I would say there is a good amount of insensitivity going around.

CA is an issue that needs to be discussed, but certainly NOT the way kpop stans are discussing it, as some kind of 'gotcha' toward some idols they dislike. People who are weaponizing CA issues don't care about it, they just want some ammunitions, and take the moral high ground.

Honestly they are sometimes doing more harm than good.

how are you such a mood pls lemme go thank you mother rq for birthing you

• I have trouble understanding last para. Can you elaborate?

well its not specifically related to idols since i genuinely dont feel thst strong a connection to them but more irl...

i would give up my morals so to speak (or rather vengeance is my morals) to attack someone but only if i think they deserved it... now whether they deserved it or not according to other people is irrelevant to me because i make my own judgment calls

• I don't think the issue is with people being 'hyper-sensitive'. The issue is with the 'hypocritical' part. If anything, I would say there is a good amount of insensitivity going around.

CA is an issue that needs to be discussed, but certainly NOT the way kpop stans are discussing it, as some kind of 'gotcha' toward some idols they dislike. People who are weaponizing CA issues don't care about it, they just want some ammunitions, and take the moral high ground.

Honestly they are sometimes doing more harm than good.

Precisely. Oh you got what i was trying to convey.

Weaponizing their own culture to attack on KPOP idols is a worst thing a POC can do. They should be ashamed of themselves.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• You are very much correct.

These stans fail to give themselves proper education and research on CA before they address if their fave did CA or not. Or maybe they had a poor education on foreign cultures in school. Either way, it would factor.

Their mentality is: If my fave does CA, it's okay because I love them. If the idol that belongs to a group my fandom hates does CA, then they have chosen death. It's on a monstrous level of stupid.

I try to focus on the good of the fandom and sometimes it works. But stuff like this completely shatters my mission.

• how are you such a mood pls lemme go thank you mother rq for birthing you

thank you :-) i'll make sure to let my mother know...

but normally i'm very happy go lucky so it does take a lot to get me to that point... and only one person has in my life...

• i agree! but i also think sometimes the overreaction is needed. like when kpop idols to appropriate and they don't learn from their mistake i.e. g idle. they've appropriated so many and so many occasions so much so that my culture and religion have both been mocked on two separate instances. that's not okay. but i totally understand your side too cuz kpop stans def make things away bigger than they are too.

• well its not specifically related to idols since i genuinely dont feel thst strong a connection to them but more irl...

i would give up my morals so to speak (or rather vengeance is my morals) to attack someone but only if i think they deserved it... now whether they deserved it or not according to other people is irrelevant to me because i make my own judgment calls

Okay got it

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• thank you :-) i'll make sure to let my mother know...

but normally i'm very happy go lucky so it does take a lot to get me to that point... and only one person has in my life...

damn you must really hate them thenn

• i agree! but i also think sometimes the overreaction is needed. like when kpop idols to appropriate and they don't learn from their mistake i.e. g idle. they've appropriated so many and so many occasions so much so that my culture and religion have both been mocked on two separate instances. that's not okay. but i totally understand your side too cuz kpop stans def make things away bigger than they are too.

Glad to have sensible people presenting their take. Appreciate it

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• The thing about CA is tricky. If it isn't our culture, it isn't really up to us to say anything.

The thing that annoys me is that when CA accusations happen, often it is due to ignorance, rather then them being racist. But people like to bunch everything as "racist".

Or that people who are not from that culture, go and be like "I CHECKED WITH INDIGENOUS PEOPLE AND THEY CONFIRMS THIS IS CA" I'm like who asked you and who are you to speak on behalf of those people?

What companies should do is to educate the idols on racial and cultural sensitivity so that such things will happen less in future

• Yeah. Right on

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• CA is often a tool used to attack groups kpop stans don't like. They never have the same energy when it comes to their own faves getting accused for the same thing.

Also people r way too sensitive.

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐎 ★⡀.•☆•.★

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv 38f275b68632fbb8a30ab7a0fce5512059a80556.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv61eb8841d60cd80c1298efc34ab05d6279af9b9a.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv4d43f06e62bc91bae199a1e0752740ea19fda0f9.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!